No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Responds To Racist Aligations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    I honestly believe Jousha was hacked, why would he randomly DM Eddie Chambers of all people? LOL

I got hacked on twitter once, trust me it happens, still dont understand how and why i was hacked, but when you give access to apps to your twitter they can steal your accounts. I got it back eventually when i emailed Twitter

I am critical of Jousha, but a man who is followed by 4 million people can be hacked

Exactly Why would some hacker go after Eddie chambers? Out of all the people in the world he chooses a man who is absolutely irrelevant. That was on Instagram then after that he tweeted about it. It just doesn't add up

Comment

• Superior? This dude almost got knocked put by a 40yr old white dude a fight or two ago..

Comment

• Anyone actually see this tweet?
        I get his insta being hacked but his twitter too? Fake twitter image or what

Comment

• I don't believe any of this crap especially when it is only posted on this forum. It is too many weirdos on this forum to know what is real or not.

That being said, one thing is for certain, NOBODY on this forum is going to confront him about it so mean tweets and post on a forum about him is as far as this will go

If those tweets are real then he is a complete IDIOT at this point...but I would never tell him that to his face

Comment

Working...
          X