No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua Responds To Racist Aligations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    For sure The Daily Mail at least would pick up on this if it were true. That being said, the phrase "I said what I like and I like what I said" sounds like the type of platitudinous bull**** that Joshua often comes out with
    IF IT WERE A WHITE GUY THAT SAID IT THEN IT WOULD BE ON THE FRONT PAGE TRUE OR NOT. they would know about on Mars

Comment

• the word racist was invented by the Bolshevik jew communist Trotsky while in the middle of killing 60 million Russians. anybody didn't submit to being killed was a racist. any white in US that don't wanna be genocided is a racist. see the connection?
      as far as blacks being so "superior" I have been seeing shiploads of 100' of thousands of africans coming into Europe for years and have not seen one over 155 lbs. all little weaklings. so those African chieftains must have raided a tremendous amount of villages to get big men and women to sell as slaves. then there was hundreds of years breeding the biggest male and female blacks together. Imagine mating guys like the Klit bros with female Russian tennis players for 100's of years

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
        Your right about money not buying class of sence. But I thought he might be smart enough to shut up and let that money roll in.But the fact he has not come out and said it was not him looks like he aint.
        They don't think it be how it is, but it do.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
          IF IT WERE A WHITE GUY THAT SAID IT THEN IT WOULD BE ON THE FRONT PAGE TRUE OR NOT. they would know about on Mars
          That is true

Comment

• lol Joshua's real personality slipping through the cracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              ^^^^First guy to cry if a white dude is proud to be white without being racist.
              I have no problem with people being proud of who they are. There is a difference between pride and supremacism. Learn it clown. I have an issue with someone who posts something like that, then deletes it to run from his own words. Which was the point of my post.

Comment

• lol fake as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  the word racist was invented by the Bolshevik jew communist Trotsky while in the middle of killing 60 million Russians. anybody didn't submit to being killed was a racist. any white in US that don't wanna be genocided is a racist. see the connection?
                  as far as blacks being so "superior" I have been seeing shiploads of 100' of thousands of africans coming into Europe for years and have not seen one over 155 lbs. all little weaklings. so those African chieftains must have raided a tremendous amount of villages to get big men and women to sell as slaves. then there was hundreds of years breeding the biggest male and female blacks together. Imagine mating guys like the Klit bros with female Russian tennis players for 100's of years
                  terrible post. fake news history

Comment

• LMAO Joshua is a savage!

He should run with this and come fight in the US!

How UK handles stuff like this is kinda different how US handles it!

Edward Hearn can twist this as AJ just having a mental breakdown from suffering verbal abuse from the hands of Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury!

They can say AJ is a very very proud melanated man who is a walking empowerment for melanin people and that's what he likes to represent...pride in oneself!

He can donate to charity for mental health victims and african American colleges and neighborhoods!

In America people will love and hate him for it and he'll be known even more in USA!

This definitely will get the Wilder fight rolling....im loving this!

Get your popcorn READY!🍿

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      lol fake as hell.
                      Even if the tweet is fake. The instagram dm isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X