Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Embarrassed Myself By Making Joshua Accusation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Embarrassed Myself By Making Joshua Accusation

Former world champion Amir Khan (31-4, 19 KOs) admits he embarrassed himself by making public allegations on social medial that his wife Faryal had cheated on him with IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua. Khan and his wife were fighting with each other, mostly on social media, for several months. Khan was very firm that he was looking for a divorce and wanted to move on with his life.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And your family and fans.

Comment

Khan is an embarrassment every time he opens his mouth. He is truly a delusional guy. He has no fights lined up because he wants it that way. Ppl will still pay him to see him fight. Canelo hit him harder than I thought

Comment

5 years at 147 and never fought for a title.

that's why Khan is an embarrassment

Comment

I don't think Amir Khan is right.

He could be a bit thick but he's not rational is he? I think this Jungle show might put him under the spotlight a bit which from the outside looking in it doesn't seem like what he needs.

The Wife sounds nuts as well.

Comment

Khan is embarrassing all the time .He doesn't know how to behave any differently.I'm surprised he has fans left but they must be as daft as him and think that the way to be is how Khan presents himself living his personal life on social media lying and false accusations.You can't get things so consistently wrong unless you're an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

He could be a bit thick but he's not rational is he? I think this Jungle show might put him under the spotlight a bit which from the outside looking in it doesn't seem like what he needs.

I would gladly take a bet with anyone that Khan will cry at some point during the show

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
                I would gladly take a bet with anyone that Khan will cry at some point during the show
                Yeah I would not take that bet.

Comment

It's ok Khan you always embarrass yourself..atleast you are consistent

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

You are spot on, he’s not bright. I reckon he is doing the show to front up all his misdemeanours, one thing that has always been true about this guy is love him or hate him he has courage. Unfortunately courage with low intelligence is a bit of an issue in and out of the ring but there is something I like about his plucky personality.

Comment

Working...
                    X