Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshuas "Superior black race" comment on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gotta proteck that double standard, doe.

theres too much crying as it is

Comment

• I don' care about his views. He's not a politician, he's a boxer - judge him for how he performs in the ring. Mikey Garcia thinks killing unarmed black men by police is okay, no one made a fuss about that. Oversensitive babies. You haven't even paid 0.0000078 of reparations to the millions of black people whose anscestors you tortured, raped, killed and enslaved, and that's not even mentioning the Red Indians....but triggered over a tweet #GETAGRIP

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
        I don' care about his views. He's not a politician, he's a boxer - judge him for how he performs in the ring. Mikey Garcia thinks killing unarmed black men by police is okay, no one made a fuss about that. Oversensitive babies. You haven't even paid 0.0000078 of reparations to the millions of black people whose anscestors you tortured, raped, killed and enslaved, and that's not even mentioning the Red Indians....but triggered over a tweet #GETAGRIP
        PTI ................

it still stands, had a white athlete pulled this stunt, i assure you, the net would be a different place right now and that white athlete would suffer for it.

did mikey really say that ?!?!? i cant find the article

african countries havent paid any reparations for selling off their own people. no one has anything to say when i say ''you cant buy what isnt for sale''.

if blacks were/are so oppressed here, why not go back to peace loving, equal opportunity africa

real american indians dont and they are the only ones who have good reason to.

all in all, some people are way too sensitive and are susceptible to watery eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          I don' care about his views. He's not a politician, he's a boxer - judge him for how he performs in the ring. Mikey Garcia thinks killing unarmed black men by police is okay, no one made a fuss about that. Oversensitive babies. You haven't even paid 0.0000078 of reparations to the millions of black people whose anscestors you tortured, raped, killed and enslaved, and that's not even mentioning the Red Indians....but triggered over a tweet #GETAGRIP
          I am about as responsible for slavery as you are for every person a black man rapes or kills.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            I am about as responsible for slavery as you are for every person a black man rapes or kills.
            bravo. well put

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              bravo. well put
              This is stupid so you're insinuating that black men kill and rape without prejudice. That's like saying white men like to rape and kill babies ( DON'T ASK FOR LINKS CAUSE I WILL PROVIDE THEM)I'm not black by the way and this is extremely offensive.
              Last edited by JMO925; 11-18-2017, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMO925 View Post
                This is stupid so you're b insinuating that black men kill and rape without prejudice. I'm not black by the way and this is extremely offensive.
                you need to follow the convo to understand.

Comment

This is stupid so you're b insinuating that black men kill and rape without prejudice. I'm not black by the way and this is extremely offensive.
                  No I think the point is every individual should be judged on their own merits, not the deeds of other men that share their skin color.

Comment

( DON'T ASK FOR LINKS CAUSE I WILL PROVIDE THEM)
                    huh

maybe more editing is needed

Comment

• lol AJ is dumb

Comment

Working...
                      X