No announcement yet.

Joshuas "Superior black race" comment on twitter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    His hardcore fans will take the statement and make the argument that when he faces anybody the purse should be split 80/20 or 90/10.
    Clever.

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    what did he say
    I think AJ is a disgrace to the SUPERIOR black race.
    Now, if what I said was offensive, you understand why people are talking about this because that's exactly what AJ said to Chambers.

Comment

And, because this was funny;
      "Joshua’s promoter, Matchroom’s Eddie Hearn, claimed the messages were from a fake profile, insisting the spaces between the underscore on the account in question did not correspond to that of Joshua’s authentic account.
      However, there are no apparent discrepancies between the spaces on the sender’s name and that of Joshua’s account."

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Clever.

Now, if what I said was offensive, you understand why people are talking about this because that's exactly what AJ said to Chambers.
        well, that's moronic. why would he say something like that?

Comment

Because he's a POS racist.

Comment

I get the impression he's not a very bright guy. And, that's ok. Few intelligent people find boxing a good career choice.
            I used to think AJ was just soft-spoken but then noticed that he has a lot of canned lines and street proverbs he keeps ready for interviews and tweets. When he's actually on-the-spot, he seems pretty slow. I'm sure he got raging and said something ****** and hasty.

Since people want to compare AJ to Wilder all the time, I think Wilder can be equally criticized for hitting a woman not too long ago. That's an incredibly ****** move as well, IMO, and unacceptable when you're a 6'7" prize fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Wrong AGAIN Redd ,Wilder has made ACTUAL race rants by ACTUALLY including OTHER race to put a blame on or accuse them of an AGENDA ...that is being racist not stating you believe your race is superior !....

But i guess you missed his white man trying to keep the american black man down speech and surmin like speech to generate support through racial divide .
              During his post fight interview in the ring last month he babbled on about corrupt police killing his friend. Every time this guy opens his mouth he loses I.Q. points.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                It is basically scientifically proven that Blacks have better pain tolerance, endurance when starved, can withstand damage better, are more agile and generally stronger than other races. And that isn't complimentary. Back in the slave days people bred Blacks like animals, trying to breed out inferior traits.
                Not true at all. More mularky, if slave were bred they would have been bred for picking and planting endurance which would generally be a skinnier individual, not a guy built like Joshua. Joshua isn't fully African anyway(neither is Chambers though).

He may have these views but when people without any formal education have views like this you know it's based on nothing but mythology.

Comment

There is no way this is true, the first message doesn't even make any sense. I would be shocked if this was true, but I'm very confident its not.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    Clever.

There is no way this is true, AJ is not that ****** or irresponsible, I would bet my house on this being untrue. The guys whole boxing team is white, and he does not strike me as a racist in the slightest, now that doesn't mean he isn't, but I would be seriously shocked.

I think you guys are naive for believing this, but then again you are all over anything negative Joshua, quite frankly you are obsessed with the guy.

Comment

• this coward idiot joshua is shook..since wilder has been calling him out he doesn't even know what's coming out of his mouth anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X