Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol talk that **** to Deontay tho

Comment

AJ's humble act is all false.

Behind close doors, this dude seems like an actual egotistical arrogant prick. Of course though, who wouldn't be when they are dominating the scene.

I'd be c*ocky as **** too. But he is more classy than most fighters I've seen. Still a fan of the man.

Comment

I'm a do boxing a favor and rid them of this bully. He a coward yall, he try fight a man who half his size. He been fooling the public for too long. Tony, you disrespect my American brother. It's personal now between me and you. I'm finna expose you for what you really is. The whole world gonna see.

Comment

Can this forum get any more gullible ? lol

Chambers has been trolling Joshua since 2014 . Oh i forgot hes not allowed to curse either . lol

Chambers didnt get his fight 3 years ago when Joshua was 10 and 0 ended up losing to Washington and adamek before that . Maybe if the guy wasnt a 6'1 210 pounder with a DAD bod ,he could have made more $$$ instead of fishing for $$$$ .

Joshua wouldve handled FAST Eddie in his pro debut . lol

People on this site really need to cut down on whatever their doing if they really think Joshua is going to pay any thought of EDDIE CHAMBERS mind in his life .
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-16-2017, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Yea, why even make a thread about AJ playing patty cake online with some guy that lost to........?Thabiso Mchunu? .........whoDF is that?

Comment

Does Chambers gotta fight Whyte first?

Comment

So AJ is one of those black power phaggots too? Disappointing if true.

Comment

This gotta be a fake or his acct hacked

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                    So AJ is one of those black power phaggots too? Disappointing if true.
                    God I hope this isn't fake just for the lols that will ensue

Comment

Let's go Beyonce!! Knock this racist piece of **** out!!! War Boooooombsquuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaad!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X