No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua going in on Eddie Chambers on IG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    So are you saying that most of Joshua's white fan base in England will just look at the black superiority statement and say, "Fair enough, those blacks are a tough lot."? If AJ really said that, I'd say he somewhat shot himself in the foot.
    It is hard to say because there is no context. Could be a poor joke.

I'm just saying I doubt there was much of a black power movement in Hertfordshire. And I doubt he's a racist.

But I personally don't give a s.hit. Seems nowadays one comment can paint a person a certain way. Just as well my late Grandad has passed he would have been fooked. Least PC man ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      It is hard to say because there is no context. Could be a poor joke.

I'm just saying I doubt there was much of a black power movement in Hertfordshire. And I doubt he's a racist.

But I personally don't give a s.hit. Seems nowadays one comment can paint a person a certain way. Just as well my late Grandad has passed he would have been fooked. Least PC man ever.
      I hope most of his English fan base takes it as well as you do. It's ok to be a villain to some extent to get some attention, but AJ needs to be careful. We'll see if he gets many boos next fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Plus, what actually happened? Why would he randomly message the never been?
        I can't vote on fighter of the year nomination you need to unblock me, or have someone who isn't a sensitive emotional fa.g when it comes to criticism of a certain fighter run the poll instead of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          I can't vote on fighter of the year nomination you need to unblock me, or have someone who isn't a sensitive emotional fa.g when it comes to criticism of a certain fighter run the poll instead of yourself.
          Lol guy has me on ignore too. He's a whiney little bltch.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            I dont really care about that my IQ is higher than a potato chip,unfortunatley not so much for others on here .

While were at it we can attack James Toney and Bernard Hopkins 2 guys who claimed they would never lose to a WHITE BOY bc they are inferior to the black man ...i guess Calzaghe took care of that though right ?

Dont bother responding bc im off this waste of time thread .

P.S

Wilder blaming or accusing ANOTHER race IS more racial than Joshua thinking his race is whatever its his right and his OPINION! SMH
            Joshua is a piece of ****. And why would you say that stupid **** using Wilder's name, lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              I graduated high school a long time ago kid ....im here for boxing so find someone else who still thinks they are about 18 or i'll have to post some of Wilders racial rants of the deprived blackman and how whites dont want him too succeed ...thnx in advance ! :blow:
              Damn, he's butthurt, lmao. Joshua has this clown confused and mad as hell lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Damn, he's butthurt, lmao. Joshua has this clown confused and mad as hell lmao.
                Lmao dude says he's superior and they don't know wether to agree and keep praising him or become wilder fans. Good times

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

For all Of you guys who say it's a fake account coachanthony here letting y'all see for yourself eddiehearn Send The Contract and let me show you true class in a world champion #TeamChambers

A post shared by "Fast" Eddie Chambers (@fasteddiechambers) on

its his account what a racist piece of shit
                  If it's real then I hope AJ pays for it

Comment

• Aj tried to represent nigeria in olympics before great britain but got turned down. I wouldnt be surprised at those tweets. His interviews in past have seemed fake and like hes just regurgitating what his psychologist has told him

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/...a-rise-stardom

Comment

• LOL at boxing.. 100m run and a few sports in America no one cares about maybe..

When it comes to pretty much everything else in the world they are at the bottom

Oh and didn't a 26yr old AJ struggle to beat a 40 year old Klitsxhko, can't be that much more superior then can you

Comment

Working...
                      X