Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do all deontay hard opponents fail tests then get proved innocent after?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do all deontay hard opponents fail tests then get proved innocent after?

Povetkin and ortiz both "failed" then soon after were reinstated after wilder got to beat up a fat loser in the meantimes

Is we be crooks protecting their man?

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Povetkin and ortiz both "failed" then soon after were reinstated after wilder got to beat up a fat loser in the meantimes

I'm sure they are.

I've never seen one guy ducked like this and then the fighters are re-instated.

This way, it's not his fault and he keeps fighting fatties and ex-football players.

And of course his fan boys can claim we don't like him because of race or whatever excuse they come up with.

A lot of us aren't fans because he's got an awful style that any heavyweight should be able to exploit, barring he catches them with a big shot.

It really makes no sense. Guys like him always get exposed. He's already been exposed by bums he managed to KO and not one decent opponent ever gets in the ring with him. Absurd.

At this point, I don't care about the reasons. Just put him in with a real contender.

Comment

honestly, it's weird.....

Aerrolla, stiverne, molina NONE of his other opponents have ever tested positive. It statistically unlikely if they perform the same tests on everyone he fights.

I don't care what anyone says, It's fishy

Comment

It did cross my mind.

Comment

Lol yea WBC sabotaged the tests. Go to bed earl ffs

Comment

Povetkin literally failed..then failed again Earl him and Ortiz are 2 time losers are far as drug tests go

Comment

OH MY GOD are you serious????? they BOTH failed tests before was that Wilder too.What do you think he snuck into their house and spiked the koolaid.Unfreakin real.bye and good nite.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                Povetkin literally failed..then failed again Earl him and Ortiz are 2 time losers are far as drug tests go
                These people on here are REALLY nuts.I don't mean they kinda goofy they are fricken nuts.One bunch of guys are on another thread telling eachother JDJ SPIKED KOV WATER!!!!!!!!These guys are thinkin Wilders been sneakin into POV,Ortiz house for last 4 yrs slipping them PED MICKYS because he just knew one day he might fight them.Do they even know Wilder did not HAVE to fight Ortiz???????? I mean he PICKED him and then he failed AGAIN.

Comment

Povetkin and Ortiz have failed tests for other fights as well, they are proven cheats. Povetkin went from going life and death with Huck to sparking top 10 heavyweights unconscious...

Regardless of that, Wilder's level of opposition can't be defended, he's 32 with 39 fights and he's yet to fight a semi-decent opponent, not even somebody above C level. He's like those Thai fighters who pad up their record.

Comment

Is it also ironic that those same fighters tested positive in the past? Povetkin served a suspension. He wasn’t reinstated liar.

The WBC’s March 2, 2017 ruling (the “Ruling”): (1) suspended Mr. Alexander Povetkin from participating in any WBC-sanctioned bouts indefinitely; (2) imposed a $250,000 USD fine; and (3) designed a testing protocol for Mr. Povetkin to commence as soon as feasible after the Ruling, which would continue for one year thereafter.

Comment

Working...
                    X