No announcement yet.

Chris eubank jr vs canelo alvarez at 160 who ya got

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Speed? He's actually quite slow when you consider that he telegraphs and forces everything. Boxers pick up on that easily. When I watch him fight I see a million counter opportunities. I think his aggression is misinterpreted as speed. Canelo has true offensive speed because he is very efficient. He's not the fastest, but sharper than Eubank for sure.

As far as athleticism, it's a toss-up, IMO. Neither has brilliant stamina. Eubank's stiffness offsets any athleticism he has. He's not flowing like a a truly athletic fighter would be.
    Not sayin Eubank is future ATG far from it at this point.but I deff think he is more athletic and a bit faster.I don't see this as easy fight for Canelo but hopfully some day we will see it and find out.

Comment

Eubank is very good but I would pick Canelo to win a close fight. I think Canelo is the 2nd best middleweight in the world right behind GGG. Canelo has an iron jaw, very, fast accurate and powerful combinations and wicked body punches.It would be a great, close fight but I give the edge to Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Speed? He's actually quite slow when you consider that he telegraphs and forces everything. Boxers pick up on that easily. When I watch him fight I see a million counter opportunities. I think his aggression is misinterpreted as speed. Canelo has true offensive speed because he is very efficient. He's not the fastest, but sharper than Eubank for sure.

As far as athleticism, it's a toss-up, IMO. Neither has brilliant stamina. Eubank's stiffness offsets any athleticism he has. He's not flowing like a a truly athletic fighter would be.
        I agree about sharper point.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Eubank is very good but I would pick Canelo to win a close fight. I think Canelo is the 2nd best middleweight in the world right behind GGG. Canelo has an iron jaw, very, fast accurate and powerful combinations and wicked body punches.It would be a great, close fight but I give the edge to Canelo.
          Closer to the way I see it.But I would pick D Jacobs to beat Canelo bad style for Canelo imo.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
            I for one would love to see this fight. *** me what a battle it could be nelo resting on the ropes trying to avoid 33 uppercut combos. I can't honestly pick a winner so many different outcomes in my mind.
            But isn’t Eubank fight super middleweight now? Wonder if he could just shred those pounds off.... it would definitely be a war!

Comment

A high output(more openings) sloppy brawler(super counterable) with neither the power(Canelo didnt get hurt by Golovkin, Canelo will counter even more) or chin (like Golovkin who took a lot of punishment) to trouble him or keep him overly focused on the defensive and not countering him on literally eveything he throws?

People use their bias(or worship) to cloud their judgement. Seems like a gimme matchup wise for Canelo. Only advantage he would have is stamina. And against a good counterpuncher when you have neither good power or chin, sounds less than favorable.

Comment

He lost to BJS, a lesser fighter than Canelo in all aspects. Canelo wins this one in a one-sided UD.

Comment

Canelo is by far the most complete boxer

Comment

Jr beats her, Candelita knows where she stands at 160 now. Bought off judges could only get her a draw she got whooped so badly.

Comment

Canelo all the way. And easy too.

Comment

Working...
                      X