No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder-Joshua Must Happen Now, No Need To Delay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by genrick View Post
    Don't know why people don't feel being cheated by this Deontay guy.
    You win a title to fight the top guys in the division, which were Fury and Klitschko at the time.
    This Deontay guy had two years to set up a fight with them.
    He never did.
    Can't we see this guy in a meaningful fight first before getting his shot at a superfight?
    He will face Fury if he beats Joshua in fashion next because it does looks like Fury preparing to come back around mid March-April I see that fight taking place plus I think he could have a shot at Ortiz and or Parker when returns makes sense better than fighting someone who isn't even Top 15 I feel Wilder has just much of a chance as Joshua so let's see how this plays out

Comment

Joshua fans be like..

Comment

No wait

Marinate my ass. I want this fight now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          Man, the WBC, Wilder, Parker, they ALL want some of that AJ money hahahahaha. The dude just fought a couple weeks ago and they've been on him like he stole something. Give the guy a break for a month. Let him enjoy his vacation and talk to Eddie Hearn if you want to make a fight. Stop making it a spectacle on Twitter and everywhere else. AJ will KO Wilder, Parker and Fury soon enough
          Well I guess we don't need to see fights anymore??Just give belt and fame to whoever is more popular right now.That sounds like a great idea??All fighters quit training and fightin from now on were just gonna assume who is the best that will REALLY help our sport????

Comment

Originally posted by black sword View Post
            Marinate my ass. I want this fight now!!!
            Amen ...........................

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
              why wouldnt wilder want to fight joshua he wants to be the unified heavyweight champ and considered the best in the world. only boxing fans can complain about this kinda thing
              Amen ..........

Comment

You win a title to fight the top guys in the division, which were Fury and Klitschko at the time.
                He never did.
                Can't we see this guy in a meaningful fight first before getting his shot at a superfight?
                Tell that to Pov,Ortiz two top 5 guys who cheated and that's why he has not fought better opp.Would you feel same way if Joshua never fought Wlad(the only diff in their opp)because Wlad tested dirty?

Comment

This is the most amazing thing I’ve ever heard from Suliaman!

Comment

He never did.
                    That's ridiculous.

Wilder tried to fight Fury before he fought Vlad. FURY chose to fight Vlad instead of Wilder.

Then Vlad & Fury fought each other and were supposed to have a rematch that Fury screwed up by testing positive for everything under the sun and going bat****.

None of that is Wilder's fault.

HOw you guys blame Wilder for everything that goes wrong in the heavyweight division is beyond me.

He tried to fight Fury, Ortiz, Joshua, and POvetkin.

That's as good as it gets.

Comment

WBC President: "I need my sanctioning fee now - no need to delay my sanctioning fee."

Comment

Working...
                      X