Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Parker Promoter: Hearn is Greedy, Martin Was Paid Over $5 Million!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the same usual suspects will come in any AJ thread about money and say no one deserves anything to fight the great AJ...because if they admit it than theyd have to admit wilder deserves something or anything to fight AJ....which they dont want

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      Heres some REAL winners in this thread .Only a complete moron can post !!!!!

"Higgins keeps drawing criticism, keeps being called naive, yet he's the guy who has overseen Horn and Parker, BOTH are now ppv attractions,"

"Ok but offensively he iis superior to Ruiz and Takam, even more so than Klitschko, "

"I don't see how anyone can say with a degree of certainty AJ would beat Parker. In fact I find it laughable. "

"AJ is gonna stop a guy who's never been hurt let alone down in a fight ? Lol, sure. Did you notice following AJ's career his power hasn't been as effectual as he's risen his competition level, Whyte, Breazeale seven rounds, Takam 10 rounds the guy really should have been able to continue its a damned title fight and AJ was LOST for ideas of how to actually stop him, "

" AJ fought the worst version of Klitschko "
      Contest every quote, give me an explanation why they're contestable.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        Contest every quote, give me an explanation why they're contestable.
        Im not contesting anything im just going to repost my last thread ,you only showed me and many on here you are an utter moron !

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          the same usual suspects will come in any AJ thread about money and say no one deserves anything to fight the great AJ...because if they admit it than theyd have to admit wilder deserves something or anything to fight AJ....which they dont want
          I find it difficult to understand why AJ fans are defending Hearn offering Parker just over $4m, roughly £3m. If you're an AJ fan surely you want his promoter to get him the best fights, peculiar.

Comment

Klitchko not throwing punches against Fury is no indicator of being a shot fighter if that was the case he would not have lasted with an actually equal puncher Joshua for ELEVEN rnds would he ? . Only casual fans think these things ,are you ? You must be you YOURSELF laughed at the notion of Joshua stopping Parker bc he was never hurt ? lol

You further showed your stupidity to suggest Parkers OFFENSIVELY better than Klitchko bc the Fury fight shows that ?

Yes an absence may be indeed bc you are exactly what i called you and have been since ive been on here ... Wackozoid . lol!

Heres some REAL winners in this thread .Only a complete moron can post !!!!!

"Higgins keeps drawing criticism, keeps being called naive, yet he's the guy who has overseen Horn and Parker, BOTH are now ppv attractions,"

"Ok but offensively he's ( Parker) is SUPERIOR to Ruiz and Takam, even more so than Klitschko, "

"I don't see how anyone can say with a DEGREE certainty AJ would beat Parker. In fact I find it laughable. "

"AJ is gonna stop a guy ( Parker ) who's never been hurt let alone down in a fight ? Lol, sure. Did you notice following AJ's career his power hasn't been as effectual as he's risen his competition level, Whyte, Breazeale seven rounds, Takam 10 rounds the guy really should have been able to continue its a damned title fight and AJ was LOST for ideas of how to actually stop him, "

" AJ fought the worst version of Klitschko "

Yes Weiland READ these quotes YOU posted them !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Im not contesting anything im just going to repost my last thread ,you only showed me and many on here you are an utter moron !
              Those four quotes you won't contest because you know I'll humiliate you.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                I find it difficult to understand why AJ fans are defending Hearn offering Parker just over $4m, roughly £3m. If you're an AJ fan surely you want his promoter to get him the best fights, peculiar.
                we all know the answer/reason...

no fighter is worth anything because if they are then deontay wilder is worth something and joshua will have to fight wilder....cant be having that if yer a UK/anti american/anti black american fanboy

Comment

no fighter is worth anything because if they are then deontay wilder is worth something and joshua will have to fight wilder....cant be having that if yer a UK/anti american/anti black american fanboy
                  Who's that in your avatar ?

Comment

This is pretty spot on.

Wouldn't be good for business if people wise up and realise that it takes two to tango.

And that Aj is only as credible as his last fight same goes for any fighter.

Which currently sees Wilder looking good.

I look forward to all of them fighting eventually

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      what do you mean common logic? common logic from where? and if 4 mill is the price, why is he mentioning 5?

on top of all that, a 60-30 split of this fight would make parker more than 5 mill dollars, let alone a 60-40

anyway, all these guys are being divas because they wana get paid handsomely to lose, parker, wilder, they will all get kod

I already posted the ESPN article saying martin reportedly got 8.5 million.

whether it's true or not. ESPN reported it. so take it up with fat dan.

Joshua won't make it out of 2018 as champion

Comment

Working...
                      X