Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: It's Great That Canelo Will Be Ringside For My Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
    Is this being televised in the US? If so what ch.?
    Channel youtube lol

Comment

These Mexicans wanna be careful in Ireland, that last one got gang bummed in the shower, got his meat tainted.

Comment

Can you imagine the atmosphere in that place getting to canelo and he jumps in the ring. Getting frampton in a headlock while his Mexican compatriot takes advantage and KOs frampton. Nelo then starts dropping people left n right on his way out the arena. Before spreading his seed with a local irish lass

Comment

Mexican boxing always has a big respect around the world.

I remember a lot of fighters of others countries nicknamed as "the Mexican" when they are not Mexicans...

Recently Tomoki "El Mexicanito" Kameda or The Mexican Russian Gradovich.

And now one of the best prospects of the U.K boxing

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
            Can you imagine the atmosphere in that place getting to canelo and he jumps in the ring. Getting frampton in a headlock while his Mexican compatriot takes advantage and KOs frampton. Nelo then starts dropping people left n right on his way out the arena. Before spreading his seed with a local irish lass
            That will be crazy as **** hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
              That will be crazy as **** hahaha
              I would love to see that or if he just grabs a mic takes centre ring and grabs his crotch saying "look at these irish. I'll fight you all"

Comment

Working...
              X