No announcement yet.

What's going on with bud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on with bud?

I know he officially moved up to 147. Not sure why they made that announcement and not have a fight lined up. Been over a month now.

Pretty sure it's going to he horn but I would love to see him clown Garcia or a match up with Thurman in the near future.

Spence would by my favorite but seems like no one is interested in fighting him...

Originally posted by cork View Post
    I know he officially moved up to 147. Not sure why they made that announcement and not have a fight lined up. Been over a month now.

Pretty sure it's going to he horn but I would love to see him clown Garcia or a match up with Thurman in the near future.

Spence would by my favorite but seems like no one is interested in fighting him...
    Come on man, he is with Top Rank you know better then that...He will fight, Horn..Manny, Horn....Manny and then whoever else Top Rank has options on

Comment

Lol bud will not fight anyone outside top rank.and if he is u best believe it will be a cab driver.

Comment

He will fight Qudratillo Xabibullo Ogli Abduqaxorov or Egidijus Kavaliauskas or somebody else..

Comment

He is in line to KO hometown cheater and skilled dirty fighter Horn. Horn has to beat his cherry pick first and then fight Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
            He will fight Qudratillo Xabibullo Ogli Abduqaxorov or Egidijus Kavaliauskas or somebody else..
            I legit thought you made up some names lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Outworn View Post
              Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
              I legit thought you made up some names lol.
              I'm not kidding...

Comment

Working...
              X