No announcement yet.

oscar is back...oh my god!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oscar is back...oh my god!

if the fight vs mma boxer is real, oscar de la hoya is on the road to perdition, will be the night of the living dead

Oscar will k.o. mcnugget

Comment

you better believe it baby

Comment

He's not coming back folks, he comes on men's backs yes, but fighting no. And what an idiot one minute showing disdain for the mayweather mcgregor fight saying it's tragic for boxing blah ***ing blah. Then he want to partake in a glorified spar against an Irish mcboner that is all he wants to see the length and girthy at the weigh in. McGregor's girth at weigh ins = hoyas wet dream whilst sniffed out of his head listening to nelo telling him sweet nothings like "your the greatest boss, let's do this"

Comment

Fresh off a coke binge

Comment

All those insults Oscar made about Floyd/Mac???? He would be the ultimate hypocrite if he fights Mac after the things he ranted on about the Floyd/Mac fight.

Comment

Your an idiot Oscar has 5 kids and by the way if a person is gay who cares,your a pedaphile I know this as fact I live 2 miles from you

Comment

I wanna see this fight. Ive always liked Oscar as a fighter, probably underappreciated him during his time but for sure id much rather watch him than some boring azz floyd myweather. *** mayweather.

I wanna see Oscar beat Mccregor half past dead.

Comment

fishnets and halter tops

Comment

If he can get mcnugget in the ring and knock him out i say go for it.

Oscar was actually a great fighter its a shame he gets remembered for his personal life and ****** decision to fight pwcquiao.

Comment

Working...
                    X