Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Set For English Tilt, Board Circulars, Horn Debut Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Set For English Tilt, Board Circulars, Horn Debut Set

Daniel Dubois could fight in a major step-up in the paid code in 2018. The Southern Area and WBC Youth heavyweight champion, who is 5-0 since turning over back in April, has been nominated for a shot at the vacant English crown. Dubois returns to the ring on December 9, at the Copper Box Arena in London, against Dorian Darch a former Anthony Joshua opponent as he looks to continue his development on a card topped by James DeGale and Lee Selby in respective defences of their IBF super-middleweight and IBF featherweight titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like

Dubois vs Webb,
    Cheeseman vs Metcalf
    Arnfield vs Langford
    O'donnel vs Mucha

Comment

Good fight for Dubois at this stage!

Comment

I hope BoxNation will pick up Arnfield vs Langford and Walsh vs Lowe. Maybe not the most explosive match-ups but too good to be untelevised. Warren will probably withdraw Metcalf from the pursebid and keep him fighting in-house, like he did Yarde. Horn is another solid addition to Warren's stable

Comment

Surely Mark Heffron deserves a crack at the English title.

Comment

I like Dubois but I hope he's not listening to too much of the hype. He has all the time in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
              I like Dubois but I hope he's not listening to too much of the hype. He has all the time in the world.
              Agreed. Once they find a level where he can get some rounds they should hold him there a little while. Maybe go for the British outright.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                Agreed. Once they find a level where he can get some rounds they should hold him there a little while. Maybe go for the British outright.
                It's a shame FW doesn't showcase his prospects outside of the UK. The experience & exposure is invaluable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                  It's a shame FW doesn't showcase his prospects outside of the UK. The experience & exposure is invaluable.
                  Yeah I did expect to see one of his prospects on the Sauders vs Lemiuex bill but not seen anything. Dubois is obviously fighting in Dec already now so that wont happen for him,

Yarde fought on the Liam Smith vs Canelo card low down the order.

Comment

Working...
                  X