No announcement yet.

Gvozdyk scares Barrera and now Marcus Browne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gvozdyk scares Barrera and now Marcus Browne

G-dyk have their toes on their heels. They don't want none from the Nail. Badou Jack will duck him too if the WBC ever demands a title eliminator, and I hope Alvarez has the balls to fight him considering the Stevenson fight is not happening.

This barrera dude ducks everyone

Comment

Obnoxious thread title but I do think the guy is very dangerous, possibly the best LHW out there behind Kovalev. We'll need to see him fight top comp to know for sure though. I want to see how he takes a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Obnoxious thread title but I do think the guy is very dangerous, possibly the best LHW out there behind Kovalev. We'll need to see him fight top comp to know for sure though. I want to see how he takes a punch.
        Gvozdyk might be chinny IMO. Daniel Jacobs type of chinny where he can be rocked more than you should but not Amir Khan Chinny. But after that his footwork is great, his punches are crisp and sharp.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Gvozdyk might be chinny IMO. Daniel Jacobs type of chinny where he can be rocked more than you should but not Amir Khan Chinny. But after that his footwork is great, his punches are crisp and sharp.
          His accuracy and crispness is seriously tops. I've got mad respect for his skill.

Comment

He should fight Loserbiev

Comment

The nail vs beterbiev is what I want to see, everyone knows Berrera is a bum for god sakes he got KO’d by golovkin in sparring.

Comment

Can we talk about ESPN literally having no clue who Gvozdyk was, even showing the wrong person on screen? Was incredibly unprofessional for one of the top guys at LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Can we talk about ESPN literally having no clue who Gvozdyk was, even showing the wrong person on screen? Was incredibly unprofessional for one of the top guys at LHW.
                  Man I saw that but I was not surprised lol they don’t know no better and atlas is too busy beefing with anyone who wants to talk.

Comment

Working...
                  X