Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Eyes Conor McGregor: I'd Stop Him in Two Rounds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    "I'm faster than ever, stronger than ever, higher than ever, bro!" Stop it, Oscar, you're killing me, man!
    leave him alone........he on the koka again..........

Comment

• If they fight Oscar could take a dive after a random body shot then have canelo come in to the ring and challenge connor to get revenge for Oscar

Comment

• Originally posted by omh View Post
        If they fight Oscar could take a dive after a random body shot then have canelo come in to the ring and challenge connor to get revenge for Oscar
        Just like WrestleMania 9!!!

Comment

• Ole Oscar........Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....lol.

Stop it.....Conor would rip you to bits just about the fish nets.

Comment

• Originally posted by omh View Post
            If they fight Oscar could take a dive after a random body shot then have canelo come in to the ring and challenge connor to get revenge for Oscar
            This is a joke and I PRAY this don't happen.But veven at 44 and not fightin for 9yrs I still pick him to beat any mma guy close to his size.But this is what UFC and their fanboys love.Keep fightin OLD,SHOT,and in some cases even BRAIN DAMAGED boxers with their guys in prime and hope to catch one.So they can go around sayin they beat an ATG in their own sport.Best win in these cross-over fights is still an OLD,FAT,SHOT Ray Mercer koing a PRIME(or close)UFC former heavy champ T SILVA in 9 SECS in HIS OWN sport

Comment

• Originally posted by thack View Post
              Ole Oscar........Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....lol.

Stop it.....Conor would rip you to bits just about the fish nets.
              In a cage sure but in a ring id still pick ODLH and that's says a lot about McM boxing.Because id pick any boxer in top 20 to beat ODLA easy.

Comment

• haters gonna hate, but ODLH is fun to watch.
                McGregor vs ODLH, make it happen!

Comment

• Latest development

Soon to be announced. Conor vs Hoya is happening and its part of super tournament, so far they've signed up Ricky Hatton, Prince Naseem, Roger Mayweather, Maidana and of course...Paulie

Comment

• Originally posted by Manic Shot View Post
                    haters gonna hate, but ODLH is fun to watch.
                    McGregor vs ODLH, make it happen!
                    Con wouldn't take it, to get knocked out cold by another old retired former champ would be too much for him to take, Floyd doesn't have that one punch KO power Oscar does and can stop him before a ref saves his wobble ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by sportbuddha View Post
                      Soon to be announced. Conor vs Hoya is happening and its part of super tournament, so far they've signed up Ricky Hatton, Prince Naseem, Roger Mayweather, Maidana and of course...Paulie
                      Yeah.........we in........

Comment

Working...
                      X