Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury To Return in April, Says His Trainer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe or take anything these folks say seriously. Tyson Fury is back in boxing the minute he is on TV inside of a ring fighting someone, and not a minute before that. Too much hot air from an out of shape, overweight cartoon ogre man. He takes up an undeserved amount of space within boxing media.

He herky jerked his way to a win over Wlad 2 years ago, that doesn't carry his reputation as far as he thinks it does. He needs to put up or shut up. If he's even a little serious then fight somebody. Anybody.

We'll see.

Comment

Tyson at his best would be favourite against josh.
      But josh is dedicated whilst fury hasn't been.
      I'm wondering when Tyson hasnt a fight in 2 years what level of training he does? We know what level of eating he does, but doies he actually train as well?

Comment

They should stop making these announcements until he is in position to actually schedule a fight and pass a physical and get a license

Comment

What a Joke

Its doubtful That Fat Tub of Lard Fury will ever be able to get himself into shape ever much less by April the Fury"s are delusional .

Comment

making these declarations publicly is just making them look silly when it doesn't come off. Get into fighting shape, when the hearing's over and he has a licence then you can come out and stay stuff

Comment

"The only fear is that Joshua doesn’t get beat beforehand." I would think some bigger fears are: 1) Fury needs a UKAD hearing date and reinstatement into boxing. 2) He may be too mentally unbalanced and too hopelessly fat to ever box again.

Comment

Good. Then he can get his fat ass kicked in the ring by the first top 10 world rated heavyweight he fights. Then he can quit bragging about his boring light punching win over old Wlad and insulting heavyweight champions who didn't throw their world title away.

Comment

I hope so. I'd like to see him back.

Comment

Dude's 350 lbs and doesn't have a license. Good luck.

Comment

All good just fight in Monaco, hurry up you fat slob!

Comment

Working...
                      X