Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wlad is a great win for Joshua then Oscar,Mosley,Manny were elite wins for floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facts. And on top of that, they complain about Floyd marinating the fight with Manny but defend Joshua waiting until 2020 to fight Wilder.

Comment

Big question is why didn't Wilder have the balls to fight an old washed up Klitschko while Joshua did?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Wlad had just got dominated and was out for almost 2 years and was 41

Mosley was p4p #3 and WBA champ

Manny was p4p#2 and WBO champ

Oscar was WBC champ at 154

so what am i missing here? all were way younger then Wlad and not coming off of dominating losses
        I rate the oscar and manny wins highly for floyd? But not mosley.

Klitsxhko got outboxed in a bad style matchup vs fury but i still think he was the best active heavyweight when aj beat him

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
          Big question is why didn't Wilder have the balls to fight an old washed up Klitschko while Joshua did?
          Because klitschko beat the **** out of wilder in sparring while AJ v klitschko sparring was competetive.

Thats the truth on that

Comment

Well...and? Wlad at 40+ years is not an ideal win...especially coming off a loss to Fury.

Oscar, Manny, and Mosley were all far more prime than Wlad was. Was there ever a debate???

Comment

How do they even compare? A win over a fighter who was not known for his great stamina issues when he was younger, let alone at 41 is considered a great win???

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                I agree.

I would call all those wins greater than Wlad.

Joshua is a hype job much like GGG. I mean Fury beat Wlad easily without getting dropped and Klitschko was regarded as shot. Almost 2 years later Joshua beats him and turns out he wasnt shot after all
                I agree with every word typed in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
                  I agree.

I would call all those wins greater than Wlad.

Joshua is a hype job much like GGG.
                  I mean Fury beat Wlad easily without getting dropped and Klitschko was regarded as shot. Almost 2 years later Joshua beats him and turns out he wasnt shot after all
                  This is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    I rate the oscar and manny wins highly for floyd? But not mosley.

Klitsxhko got outboxed in a bad style matchup vs fury but i still think he was the best active heavyweight when aj beat him
                    was oscar the best 154 pounder? no way. officially he was ranked 6th but a guy like cory spinks was miles better

was oscar the best 147 pounder? maybe but given how he lost vs horn shortly after i think not. very dubious decision anyhow with floyd grazing pac with nothing punches while getting hit flush.

was mosley the best 147 pounder? no pac definitely was at that point

what a shame he missed them all. bad luck i suppose

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      This is true.
                      ggg the guy who beat the top 3 current fighters in his division and has 10 top 10 wins is hype....tank davis in your sig doe...

Comment

Working...
                      X