• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big george wants to know too.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
      GGG is not a 168 lb fighter. Stop reaching

If that's the case then Hopkins must be one of the best ever Light Heavy Weights with his amazing 12 title defences
      Yeah and James Toney and RJJ never fought above LHW even when their frames were the same as Lil’G’s when at 160.

Quillin was bigger than Toney or Hopkins at 160... and again, nobody beats JCC Jr. at Middleweight mass ever

And u must be new to boxing about weight limit. What if GGG weighs at 166 like JMM weighing 142 at Welter bouts?

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
        Yeah and James Toney and RJJ never fought above LHW even when their frames were the same as Lil’G’s when at 160.

Quillin was bigger than Toney or Hopkins at 160... and again, nobody beats JCC Jr. at Middleweight mass ever

And u must be new to boxing about weight limit. What if GGG weighs at 166 like JMM weighing 142 at Welter bouts?
        You must be new to boxing. I see you joined in 2015, was that post Pacquaio? LOL.

If you make a weight, you're a fighter in that weight class. It's very simple.

Why are you talking about JCC Jnr?

Comment

Nelo grasping for air is the dumbest observation in boxing. They’ve been saying that since when he started at light middle. If he can finish the job and go 12 with the supposed beast of 160 then stamina theory doesn’t matter. I mean look at ggg’s face compared to alvarez after the fight.
          Stamina cost Canelo the fight and you know it. And the state of someone's face has nothing to do with stamina, Vitali Klitschko's face looked like it was in a meat grinder against Lewis but it was Lewis who was huffing and puffing like a mofo.

I expect Canelo's stamina to get better with time, but there's no denying that stamina, along with being slow on his feet are Canelo's obvious weaknesses that cost him many times at the highest level. He's a better fighter than GGG when it comes to skills and IQ, no doubt in my mind, but it takes more than that and that's why GGG won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
            You must be new to boxing. I see you joined in 2015, was that post Pacquaio? LOL.

If you make a weight, you're a fighter in that weight class. It's very simple.

Why are you talking about JCC Jnr?
            exactly... “if u make a weight...”

As long as you don’t pass the limit dumb-nut. Again, Marquez hitting 142 for a Welter bout against PAC means JMM is a Light Welter or a Welter?

“It’s very simple..”

Can Gennady make 168? ... let me rephrase for comprehensive sake, can Gennady fight in a Super Middleweight bout? Take ur time!

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
              Stamina cost Canelo the fight and you know it. And the state of someone's face has nothing to do with stamina, Vitali Klitschko's face looked like it was in a meat grinder against Lewis but it was Lewis who was huffing and puffing like a mofo.

I expect Canelo's stamina to get better with time, but there's no denying that stamina, along with being slow on his feet are Canelo's obvious weaknesses that cost him many times at the highest level. He's a better fighter than GGG when it comes to skills and IQ, no doubt in my mind, but it takes more than that and that's why GGG won the fight.
              in the end, if an opponent isnt going to take advantage of a ''gassed'' fighter, whats the point

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post

Stamina cost? So I guess Stamina cost Nelo against Floyd as well.

Stamina and taking damage has what relation?

What is Stamina to you? Nelo haters said Nelo was gassing out against Smith. Even better, when Nelo finished Kirkland they said he gassed out in the first two rounds... in either Smith or Kirkland scenario he KO’d then both. Ideally if you are gassed it takes a special will power to still knock dudes out in the later rounds, depending how you want to steer the fight.

Let’s be honest, Nelo will always be criticized for Stamina. Ironically GGG couldn’t hurt Alvarez so Lil’g was gasssed? When both were fighting in pocket and range and Nelo invited the brawl how come Lil’G coUldnt answer?

It’s obvious Lil’g Fans are denial and it will take a longtime for such heads to realize then draw was justified by the other two judges alone.

Comment

Jacobs probably weighed somewhere between 175 and 190....Pretty hard to make an accurate guess.

Comment

exactly... “if u make a weight...”

As long as you don’t pass the limit dumb-nut. Again, Marquez hitting 142 for a Welter bout against PAC means JMM is a Light Welter or a Welter?

“It’s very simple..”

Can Gennady make 168? ... let me rephrase for comprehensive sake, can Gennady fight in a Super Middleweight bout? Take ur time!
                    Because someone can weigh a certain weight, it does not mean they are at that weight, especially when it comes to boxing.

He is a middleweight champion. He is a middleweight.

If you say he is a super middleweight then you're an idiot and need to educated yourself.

We don't play with if's or but's, we play with facts. Is he a super middleweight champion or middleweight?

Comment

At least 180, if he was only 175 he would have stepped on the HBO scale.. he looked at least a weightclass above both GGG and Arias.

Comment

Working...
                      X