No announcement yet.

Why is Lemiuex a good fight for canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Lemiuex a good fight for canelo

after you said he wasnt a good fight for Golovkin? I dont mind David as a fight for anyone, but why your double standard? There are so many of you with this double standard. The phone lines are open. 1-800 497-2748. Come explain yourselves if you have any honor. 1-800-hyp-crit.

GG fans have hyped Lemieux up SO much that the fight is good for Canelo in that;
    -It's an easy win.
    -He'll get lots of credit because of how overhyped DL is.

Truth is, Lemieux is a mess.

Comment

who the hell said they wanted to see that fight??? But GGG fans did say Lemiuex would kill Canelo man

Comment

Originally posted by Rampad View Post
        after you said he wasnt a good fight for Golovkin? I dont mind David as a fight for anyone, but why your double standard? There are so many of you with this double standard. The phone lines are open. 1-800 497-2748. Come explain yourselves if you have any honor. 1-800-hyp-crit.
        GGG already beat him and he's not a great fight for Canelo but I don't see any way that's not an entertaining fight. More of a money grab than a good fight but I'll let them take my money.

Comment

some fighters just have perpetual low standards. others perpetual high standrards. just look at ggg and wilder. ggg has fought 10 top 10 fightrs and beat the top 3 guys in his division. wilder has fought one top 10 guy. the things said about ggg were hilarious yet they dont seem to apply to wilder at all: gggs resume is terrible, ggg fights nothing but bums, i dont care who ducked ggg, its easy to ko bums, ko punchers are overrated. you think if canelo fights lemieux they will be bringng up how rubio beat him like they did with ggg?

Comment

its a good fight for canelo in the sense that he looked like **** against golovkin but he wont look like **** against lemiuex.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              its a good fight for canelo in the sense that he looked like **** against golovkin but he wont look like **** against lemiuex.
              canelo needs a bounce back win after losing in almost everyones mind. a big ko win like he had against khan/kirkland will do the trick to give the people amnesia

Comment

It's quite the opposite. Every lil g fan thinks Lemieux is a tough test for ca$hnelo

Comment

There's a lot of fail in this thread. Lemieux is a good fight for Canelo because he's a good test for Canelo at MW.

Lemieux is limited fighter (hell, every fighter is a limited fighter), but he's still a legit contender.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                    There's a lot of fail in this thread. Lemieux is a good fight for Canelo because he's a good test for Canelo at MW.

Lemieux is limited fighter (hell, every fighter is a limited fighter), but he's still a legit contender.
                    Exactly this.

Comment

Working...
                    X