No announcement yet.

Eddie Hearn's first U.S. card drew 6,921 in attendance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Hearn's first U.S. card drew 6,921 in attendance

For reference, Jacobs's last 2 NY headliners drew 19,939 vs. Golovkin and 8,442 vs. Quillin.

Eddie's got a long way to go.

promoting in the US is a lot different in the UK. Uk fans will show up at anything that has the british emblem slapped on it. american fans like winners. thats why we elected trump. danny jacobs is a loser. we dont like losers. we ask yourselves why are we watching this loser? and then we stop doing it.
    Last edited by daggum; 11-12-2017, 01:51 PM.

Comment

He's penetrating the masses pineal glands with those numbers. Eddie hearn is absolutely smashing it or am I missing something lol wish I had 6921 fans.

Comment

He's using telekinetic frequencies to smash the attendance numbers for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

For reference, Jacobs's last 2 NY headliners drew 19,939 vs. Golovkin and 8,442 vs. Quillin.

Actually not too bad at all. Theres been world title fights that had less attendees.

Comment

I always want any boxing card to do good even if it's reluctant Hearn. But the guy who called Jacobs a loser, he should just be banned for stupidity. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              I always want any boxing card to do good even if it's reluctant Hearn. But the guy who called Jacobs a loser, he should just be banned for stupidity. Lol.
              guy? thats king daggum. i'm a beast. im a nightmare. 50-50 split buddy! dont make me bobble your mind

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                he called jacobs a loser and trump a winner
                There is nothing winner about trump
                Just another loser who supports what lebron james called a BUM

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                  There is nothing winner about trump
                  Except WINNING the most important role of our entire country.

Go suck your girlfriends cock at a women's lib rally, fruitcup.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

Doesnt seem that bad to me. 1.5k less than the Quillin fight, and Quillin was considered a legit test at the time. And PQ is from NY right?

Will take time for Matchroom to get traction in the US. They do a lot of promoting via social media, and at the moment all their followers are British. Give it time before judging I would say.

For the record I dont think this will work out in the long term, I think this is just a way for Hearn to keep Joshua on his books when he fights in the US.

I wonder how many promoters have been successful in a few different countries with competitive boxing markets? Obviously you get guys like Arum moving into places like MAcau, but has any top promoters been at the top level in several big boxing countries like the US/UK/Mex?

Genuine question.
                    Last edited by Tom Cruise; 11-12-2017, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X