Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Klitschko Made Our Deal Like True Pro, Unlike Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua sounds like a straight up b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by Panterita View Post
      AJ and his fans r bizneZzmen
      Looking that way.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        What is next, Joshua don't like Wilder's ring walk mask or attire?

He will go to a bunch of excuses why he won't fight him. This sounds like Pac not wanting to fight Floyd all those years
        man you had me going there and I almost believed you till you brought up pac not wanting to fight Floyd, oh boy you flo mos are delusional on a level no one else could reach.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
          he is low balling wilders
          Plain and Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            W70lad wasn't being treated like an idiot as Hearn is trying to treat Wilder.Stuff like offering his unheralded fighter Whyte instead and then refusing to guarantee AJ. even after.
            I'm for AJ. but if they dealt with Wlad like that even he would have told them to F.O.

Get real lads offer Wilder his deserved 30-35% and remember it takes two to roll out such a big money opportunity.
            True ****.....Even Floyd knows this. Your numbers are spot on also. Wilder accepts those numbers.......Klits were tough businessmen too so hell yea he told hearns **** off.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              “We’re not going to get less than what it is,” said Wilder to 78SportsTV in discussing his mega-fight with Joshua. “It’s a 50-50 fight, period, point blank. No matter what he’s got going on his country,
              Then he don't want the fight because i'll tell you right now Hearn doesn't want it and that would be a good enough excuse to put it on hold . Wilder will take his share around 35% mark my words .Fighting anyone but AJ. wouldn't earn him nearly half of that.He just fought Breazle in a hotel lobby for free!

Comment

Wilder v joshua

Boxing is a sport first but a business second. You don't have unlimited fights in your career. The entire reason wilder started boxing was to help his sick daughter. From a business perspective 50/50 is what he should be asking for. As a fan I don't care about the purse split. Eddie Hearn suggested he fight a lesser opponent. After McGregor Mayweather we all know talking sh** markets fights. So all that to say pay that man and let's see who is the best. I got the country boy knocking Joshua unconscious!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                  Joshua sounds like a straight up b1tch
                  I like Aj but he really does. Imagine the past Great Heavyweights saying these things. Whats Lennox stance????

Comment

he said no more excuses why the fight can't happen...then 2 days later kills the fight by asking for 50-50. thats an excuse! derp!
                    How is asking for a 50/50 split an excuse for not wanting to fight when an official offer hasn't even been made by Team AJ ?

Now if AJ had offered 70/30 and then Deontay said 50/50 or no fight I might tend to agree with you.

Comment

just put it into google, its on a bunch of boxing sites.

well you cant go around saying someone is ducking then say 50-50 point blank. since all we have to go on are public comments, 50-50 point blank means wilder is ducking until we get some new information from him. right now his stance is ducking the fight and after all that big talk. this goes down as one of the quickest turn arounds from I'LL DESTROY YOU to cowering in fear ducking a fight because of purse splits
                      Agreed, if you want the fight so bad then do what Floyd did when setting up the fight with Oscar, take the B side offer and finish the negotiation in the ring.
                      As of right now in terms of value AJ is on another planet when compared to Wilder.
                      AJ just tweeted himself in a pool and that **** got 40k retweets. This is not a 50/50 deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X