No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Stops Mariusz Wach in Nine Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Stops Mariusz Wach in Nine Rounds

Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York - In a heavyweight showdown, Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller (20-0, 18 KOs) from Brooklyn stopped Poland's Mariusz Wach (33-3, 17 KOs) in the ninth round. The contest started off as a battle of jabs. The fight was close in the first round, but Miller landed the heavier blows. In the second, Miller was going to the body and began to catch the jab of Wach. Near the end of the second, Miller really let his hands go and was starting to tag Wach, who was throwing back with counters of his own.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does this performance get him a AJ fight.. Hearn wants to make get AJ a US debut before the Wilder fight and I think AJ will crush him

Comment

Not impressed with Miller. All the current Champs beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
        Does this performance get him a AJ fight.. Hearn wants to make get AJ a US debut before the Wilder fight and I think AJ will crush him
        Yes most likely Joshua´s US debut opponent will be Miller around March/April.

Comment

3 combined positive PED tests between these 2 sloths. Wach tested positive after his losses to Klitschko and Povetkin. Miller tested positive in his kickboxing career after his second loss to Cro Cop.

Comment

I like Miller but he wont cause the champs too much problems. He comes forward lots with good work rate but he's less powerful than I gave him credit for originally.

Comment

Miller vs Joshua will be the same as Stiverne vs Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                If all you want is too see AJ win quick then yes make the fight

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  Miller vs Joshua will be the same as Stiverne vs Wilder
                  pretty much, there are reports that that is the next bout too.

Comment

Miller looked bad tonight. Good work rate but no real power to speak of. Also he's there to be picked apart. Has nothing to offer any of the top guys at HW.

Comment

Working...
                    X