No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Stops Mariusz Wach in Nine Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    Miller looked bad tonight. Good work rate but no real power to speak of. Also he's there to be picked apart. Has nothing to offer any of the top guys at HW.
    But but but he only fought like that cuz if he crushed him no one will fight him doe

Comment

Obviously your taking the piss Julia Slobberts. Put on extra mass doesn't guarantee power. It guarantees less speed and less stamina for sure tho. Wilder dropped weight and still iced Stiverne cold.

Comment

Miller does look better when he is fatter for some reason. Maybe it was the level of opponents.

In any case he needs to move his head more, coming in face first isn't the greatest of defensive strategies.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Miller might be able to step up. Whyte has proven himself to be C grade domestic level fighter. Just watch his last fights against terrible opponents.

Not really comparable
          I really don't see a major gulf in class between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
            I think Miller doesn't realise what style of fighting suits him best. Saying that coming lighter took away his power is hard to believe, power is not necessarily how much mass you have, it's about putting your whole body into optimum position to throw punches with accuracy, volume and intent, not just lumbering around pushing your nearly 300 pounds against an opponent.
            This performance did little to excite me or inspire me to believe he's a legitimate threat to the belt holders.

What has happened to Andy Ruiz Jr? This guy has talent, and talent enough to almost beat Parker in his own backyard. I give him and guys like Hughie Fury more of a chance to challenge the big boys.

Miller needs to slim down considerably, get proper trainer and get into excellent shape.
            Ruiz has been helping to build houses but recently started training again is what iv heard i also rate him highly. As for Hughie i know this is an unpopular opinion but i believe he could beat anyone in a few years once he increases his punch output beyond a jab. Nobody comes close to his movement and defence

Comment

A zero movement, stand-and-throw, big lump of a fighter. Sounds right up Wilder's alley.

Comment

Working...
              X