Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P4P who hits harder Keith Thurman or Danny Jacobs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jacobs, obviously.

the whole 'one time' thing is a myth. As soon as he stopped fighting bum's the KO's completely disappeared.

Comment

jacobs. thurman hasn't done what jacobs did to quilling against an opponent of that caliber

Comment

Looks like most people are going with Jacobs, I would say it's close but P4P Thurman hits harder. He's hurt every single opponent he's fought, including the elite.

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        There's nothing to debate.

Did Thurman hurt Porter? No. Did Thurman hurt Danny? No.

Danny Jacobs is definitely a more powerful puncher. He doesn't have one punch KO power despite the Quillin win, but he is a strong MW (obviously). Nonetheless I would rather fight Thurman than Jacobs because Jacobs is just way more comprehensive.

Comment

jacbs wuld have knocked out ggg if ggg had come to fight but he shelled up and jacobs backed him up all fight.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
            Looks like most people are going with Jacobs, I would say it's close but P4P Thurman hits harder. He's hurt every single opponent he's fought, including the elite.

jacbs had iron chinned ggg doing the booty dew

Comment

Jacobs is the bigger puncher of those two...but at this point in time, I'd like to remind everyone Jacobs is only a B level fighter...and that B level fighter gave the "mighty" Golovkin all he could handle...

Comment

thurman lol dude had to hit soto karass 1 million times before he even wobbled.

Comment

Danny Jacobs is definitely a more powerful puncher. He doesn't have one punch KO power despite the Quillin win, but he is a strong MW (obviously). Nonetheless I would rather fight Thurman than Jacobs because Jacobs is just way more comprehensive.
                  I have to say I was a bit pissed off at your response to my post.

Comment

Did yal even watch the fights Thurman rocked both of em.

Comment

You forget Danny and Porter have the best chins in boxing. Let's not forget that Porter said that Thurman hit him harder than anyone. Don't forget Porter fought Jacobs in the amateurs.

Comment

Working...
                      X