Joshua goes life and death with a 41 year old who fury embarrassed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    There's nothing to defend AJ from.
    Tell that to these guys who are out of sorts, like ants scrambling to defend the queen. Those who put effort into negativity are themselves very insecure. These guys don't seem to have a lot of faith in AJ. I don't blame them. He looks vulnerable, as does Wilder. This will be a fun rivalry to watch and both sides know they might come out a loser. One is chinny and has no stamina, the other is as Wild and sloppy as his name implies.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Tell that to these guys who are out of sorts, like ants scrambling to defend the queen. Those who put effort into negativity are themselves very insecure. These guys don't seem to have a lot of faith in AJ. I don't blame them. He looks vulnerable, as does Wilder. This will be a fun rivalry to watch and both sides know they might come out a loser. One is chinny and has no stamina, the other is as Wild and sloppy as his name implies.

Lol that happens with every big fight man.

But there's only one side here that's actually doing something about making this fight happen and the other is just talking. I'm surprised you're siding with the latter. Believe it or not I always had you in high regard (despite our slightly different lol opinions on Andre Ward).
      Last edited by Szef; 11-11-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

So AJ is chinny for getting dropped by one of the hardest punchers of all time? I guess that means wilder has a glass jaw since molina rocked his **** and he got dropped by a fat tub of lard earlier in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          I like your sense of humor bro

Wilder is still a bum beater doe.
          Right on bro::.:. Deontay definitely took the Canelo route. He also has some injuries that caused set backs and fights that didn’t go through. He’s not A bum beater he’s THEE bum beater. But there’s some things that happened that are out of his control.

Comment

I don't understand why anyone is saying Joshua went life and death. He got dropped after he dropped Klitschko himself. He gassed and then he recovered. If anything he proved how much heart he had. Fury and Klitschko was an ugly slow dance for 12 round. I guess someone had to win the belly rub contest and they gave it to Fury. Nothing to be impressed by.

If you believe both set of fans you would think their guy sh_ts gold and the other guy would be lucky to catch the rays from its glow.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
              So AJ is chinny for getting dropped by one of the hardest punchers of all time? I guess that means wilder has a glass jaw since molina rocked his **** and he got dropped by a fat tub of lard earlier in his career.
              David Price is one of the hardest punchers of all time?
              K...

Comment

Even Fury himself knew that win was a fluke...you can tell that by his actions after winning it...he behaved like THE OPPOSITE of a true Champion...

It was one of those nights where everything goes wrong for the better man and everything goes right for the lesser one....

Joshua beat a last hurrah, lower B level version of Wlad...Wlad didn't even fight his game either...

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  He took loads of punishment in that fight, look at his face. Also one of the worst finished i've ever seen Wilder jumping when punching.. i mean just lol-

Yeah he lost every round to Washington before windmilling a punch that landed.

Plus he was nearly decked by Molina.

All of those guys are 2 round jobs for Joshua.

Just don't bring up Klitschko, because even at 40years old he craps all over Wilder and all of his opponents put together.
                  You're being irrational so I'm not going to waste my time formulating a detailed reply.

Comment

David Price is one of the hardest punchers of all time?
                    K...
                    Im talking about wlad, AJ has only been dropped once in his whole pro career and thats by him. Not really anything to be surprised about, wlad knocks guys out.

The sparring tales of price knocking AJ out mean nothing, he performs on the big stage. If we are going to go there Wlad kod deontay stiff in sparring according to multiple sources. He also has been dropped twice by bums in the pros where it really counts.

Comment

Styles make fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X