No announcement yet.

Deontay "DUCKSQUAD" Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
    Is it his fault if Potvetkin was juiced up?
    Is it his fault if Ortiz was juiced up?

Or perhaps you think, he picked those guys knowing they would flag on urine/blood tests?

Hearn wants to see Wilder vs Whyte

Whyte is competitive right...
    Wilder was willing even to go to Russia but these guys make it believe like he hasn't tried to get the top guys in there with hm

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Why would anyone do a questionnaire about a Brit in America? Of course he isn’t huge in America lol, he isn’t American... keep up
      Why would it matter for Wilder how big he is in America a if it doesn't matter for Joshua? Derp derp...

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
        Why would it matter for Wilder how big he is in America a if it doesn't matter for Joshua? Derp derp...
        That’s for Wilder, am sure he doesn’t care if he is big in America.

Comment

And why is Wilder rushing for a superfight all of a sudden?
          He saw AJ dismantle the Klitsch in a glittering event.
          He got jealous. That's why.
          So no, I'm not rushing to see him in an undeserved fight.
          Do the fight in 2019 or later.
          Let him go crazy looking for meaningful fights he never had interest in pursuing for 2 long years.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
            January 2016. Hello, we about to be in January 2018. That's nearly 2 years old. Of course things have changed since. While he's probably not megastar popular, I'm sure a lot more have heard about him since the 2 years of that video.
            He just fought Stiverne in New York recently.. There is a recent video where Eddie Hearn asked people in New York if they knew Wilder.. They all said no lol nothing has changed.
            Last edited by NahMean; 11-11-2017, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Wilder is a strong man and a hard puncher. He is also a dummy with no education and a low IQ. Maybe he is so ****** that he thinks he deserves a 50/50 with AJ but surely someone he trusts could take him aside and explain to him that him getting a 50/50 split is absurd. Or maybe he doesn't really want to fight AJ and is pricing himself out. I was on Wilder's side in the Wilder vs AJ debate but him asking for a 50/50 split has made me switch back to AJ's side. AJ is a huge cash cow who sells out big arenas. Wilder isn't even close to him when it comes to generating money. Nobody got a 50/50 split when they fought Mayweather after he beat Oscar. Nobody is going to get a 50/50 split when they fight AJ.

Comment

its mind bobblin that he wants 50 percent. mind bobblin!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  its mind bobblin that he wants 50 percent. mind bobblin!

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Your opinion?

It's absolute fact that AJ is 50x the draw that Wilder is. AJ could fight you and it would make more money than Wilder vs everybody else.

AJ makes 7-8 times more what Wilder makes and hence should realistically take 7-8 times more than Wilder if they fought. However, because AJ is the one pushing this fight, making offers the fight will happen as he's the one who'll lower his actual worth.
                    Don’t disagree. My point is everyone makes more if the fight is in Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Yeah last week was ridiculous, got to admit I went crazy with them lol. I was just shocked that some respected posters also jump on that “He scared doe” bandwagon. I usually see that with the trolls and the less respected posters.
                      Yup I have been noticing this as well

Comment

Working...
                      X