Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Should Get More Respect in UK, Put England on Map

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: Fury Should Get More Respect in UK, Put England on Map

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) believes Tyson Fury does not get enough respect in the UK. Fury shocked boxing when he traveled to Germany and outboxed Wladimir Klitschko in November 2015 to win a twelve round unanimous decision, to capture the IBO, WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight world titles. That was the last time Fury would see action in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wilder talks bull**** for the most part but this time he said something i agree with.

Comment

If Tyson never sorts himself out 15 years from now the question of what might have happened in this era if he stayed active will crop up often. Such a waste of talent

Comment

Why does Wilder keep saying Fury put England on the map? There's been more famous fighters than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Why does Wilder keep saying Fury put England on the map? There's been more famous fighters than him.
          Think he's talking about modern times. Fury's win over Wladimir was the biggest single win by a Brit since Lennox Lewis era.

Comment

Originally posted by Karoriori View Post
            If Tyson never sorts himself out 15 years from now the question of what might have happened in this era if he stayed active will crop up often. Such a waste of talent
            I agree , Tyson is blowing it and apart from his great victory over Wlad we unfortunately may never see that kind of hunger again from him.Which would be a great loss for the sport.

England is already on the map with many good champions over the years and one in A.J. that just may surpass most.

Comment

It's also funny after all the **** he talks about PED cheats he says Fury deserves respect.

Comment

Lewis Hatton Witter Naseem Calzaghe Haye Chisora Froch too many put England on the map way before I even heard of fury
                Last edited by lowblows420; 11-11-2017, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Once again Wilder is showing how stupid he is, many champions have come from the UK in the last 20 yrs...Fury was a disgrace with the PED's, Crack Cocaine, Lies to the fans, Alcoholism, Anti-Semitic rants, ****phobia amongst many other things.......Do Americans actually realise who that dude is???. Anyway the UK is on the Map because of multiple champions and the growth in Boxing as a whole...allot of that is down to Hearn.....Is Wilde saying he doesn't know who Calzaghe and Froch are?

Comment

Wilder trying to say whatever he can to downplay Joshua's achievements.

Fury would have had the respect had he not pissed it all away that's why I have no sympathy for him. To this day I think he was scared to take the klitchko rematch that's why he ****ed it all up.

Comment

Working...
                    X