Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wilder vs Stiverne ko of the year?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do yoga with the missus. And I can't fold my legs underneath me like Stiverne did.

Thigh muscles are too tight, hamstrings are too tight. Feel like the can literally ping.

Stiverne is obese and he did whilst he unconscious.

KO of the year for me.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      dont tell them stiverne was a 39 year old bum. pretend he was a top fighter like the wilder fanboys
      No I wont tell them BS was even top 10 anymore because unlike you I'm not a fanboy.All I want is best v best.Matter a fact their have been VERY few fighters that I have not rooted against at some point for the betterment of Boxing.To give example I was big Hopkins fan as far back as when he was considered a puncher.But I rooted for Jermaine Tayler to beat him because I fig B-HOP would retire soon and did not want to see titlts split up.And the hope was this young Olym would go on to be good champ.obv I was wrong on Hop retiring and my hope for JT never lived up(fuken guy could never fig out how to not bow-arrow his right which was best punch).Point is I root for BOXING more then anyone fighter.

Comment

Knocking out a sack of potatoes should get the ko of the year? Maybe if he koed somebody who actually trained for a fight.. lol.. Rungvisal, Dorticos, whoever can get it.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          GREAT PIC!!! I really think a lot of Jack Jonhson in and out of ring.Made a thread on him today.
          Thanks there are so many "firsts" this man is responsible for that goes overlooked by boxing fans. Jack in my personal opinion was the most impressive man in boxing history not only because of the pressures he was under but also for the fact he showed a lot of people that despite it costing him so much he would live his life on his own terms the way he wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Thanks there are so many "firsts" this man is responsible for that goes overlooked by boxing fans. Jack in my personal opinion was the most impressive man in boxing history not only because of the pressures he was under but also for the fact he showed a lot of people that despite it costing him so much he would live his life on his own terms the way he wanted to.
            Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
              Bivol, Jermell Charlo and Yunier Doritcos are up there
              THis and Mikey Garcia

Comment

Working...
              X