Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: 'Gatekeeper' Whyte is The Dirty Rag in Hearn's Pocket!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
    Because Wilder is a champion who wants to unify with another champion in a big fight. But they want Wilder to "step aside" to protect Joshua. So he's basically saying that since you guys want me to fight Whyte before messing up your golden ticket fighter AJ, then at least make it more worth my while.

AJ and Hearn are playing hardball to avoid Wilder. Wilder is playing hardball to fight AJ. Wilder wants it. AJ/Hearn want to delay Wilder as long as possible.
    seems it's not only Wilder and his team who are idiots, his entire fanbase seem to be mongoloids too.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      you actually sat there and told me what I did or did not do? let me know tonights lottery numbers as well dip****.

again yes I understand they fight for money etc thats a given you twit

the fact that I dont care about it pisses you off and I find that quite hilarious.

and thats why they have hearn for. Funny other promoters such as arum or odh for example can actually guarantee one of their fighters in their stables if they want but for some reason hearn is immune to that sorta thing?
      Of course I'm not pissed off you dumb *****. I just find it funny how you're stupid. I know many boxing fans aren't smart, but ****ing hell don't follow that sterotype.

Hearn is actually a better promoter than dibella who is giving Deon the nfl player 1.5 mil paydays... He has a title ffs lol.

Arum and odlh can't guarantee anything that if u beat this fighter the you get another. They can discuss it as an option, but it's not in a contract. If so, then please remind me who was out in an actual contract

Comment

Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Wilder's the one who's proving HE doesn't want it. Why can't you wake up and realize that?

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        how so please explain
        By always whining his guts out about how he shouldn't have to take the fight. If it's so easy, take it. Make 4 mil + TV rights. Then the Joshua fight with a bunch more moolah. This isn't rocket science. How many fighters have those 2 paydays back to back, if they'll just shut up and do them?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Wilder's the one who's proving HE doesn't want it. Why can't you wake up and realize that?

By always whining his guts out about how he shouldn't have to take the fight. If it's so easy, take it. Make 4 mil + TV rights. Then the Joshua fight with a bunch more moolah. This isn't rocket science. How many fighters have those 2 paydays back to back, if they'll just shut up and do them?
          Wilder clearly said if he fights whyte with no AJ guarantee that he wants $$$

why cant hearn just guarantee the AJ fight in the contract. He's both AJ & whyte's promoters no?

Comment

After the bad press after the Takam fight, the stiff one has gotten even worse. I can't stand his stiff ass or Hearn now. And I mean I can't ****en stand their voices now.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
              You read the rest you ****ing liar. Dumb mofo.

I don't care about their money, however I am smart enough to understand that they fight because of money and it's a factor. It's dumb mofo's like you who don't understand the business side despite claiming you do, because then you would understand what I am saying.

As I said *****, AJ and Whygte aren't ****ing business partners. Whyte is his own manager and AJ has his manager. They decide to do things for their best interest.

To fight AJ, no one can guarantee another Whyte. To fight Whyte, no one can guarantee AJ. You will need to do business with their own teams.

Anyway watch this video below. Dibella doesn't even want Whyte to guarantee AJ you idiot.

https://youtu.be/6834WeD9SMA
              Why won't the stiff PED body builder fight Wilder? And what the **** are you worried about who will be paid what. And you don't know the business side of boxing. You've never been at the negotiating table before for a fight, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Why won't the stiff PED body builder fight Wilder? And what the **** are you worried about who will be paid what. And you don't know the business side of boxing. You've never been at the negotiating table before for a fight, lmao.
                When did AJ say he won't fight Deon the NFL player?

I have friends who have been professional boxers as well as current managers. I talk about the business side of boxing plenty. I have helped with tickets/bank transfers and ticket collection for a boxer friend.
                I have not been at a boxing negotiating table, but I have in business.

Money is a key when a deal is made obviously. This is why AJ said the NFL players hasn't made an offer. If an offer is made, then obviously there's a better chance to make a fight happen.

Heck if all it took was words to make a fight then Whyte would be fighting Wilder, and even for that bout, a 4 mil purse was offered... yet it hasn't happened.

You clearly are an armchair fan.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  When did AJ say he won't fight Deon the NFL player?

I have friends who have been professional boxers as well as current managers. I talk about the business side of boxing plenty. I have helped with tickets/bank transfers and ticket collection for a boxer friend.
                  I have not been at a boxing negotiating table, but I have in business.

Money is a key when a deal is made obviously. This is why AJ said the NFL players hasn't made an offer. If an offer is made, then obviously there's a better chance to make a fight happen.

Heck if all it took was words to make a fight then Whyte would be fighting Wilder, and even for that bout, a 4 mil purse was offered... yet it hasn't happened.

You clearly are an armchair fan.
                  You don't know **** about any deals or goings on between Wilder and the stiff body builder boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                    You don't know **** about any deals or goings on between Wilder and the stiff body builder boxer.
                    Lol at you being too dumb to answer. When did aj or his team say they won't fight wilder next you ***** hole

Well, Eddie Hearn does interviews and has already discussed about his meeting with Deon the nfl players team.

You're a dumb mofo as I thought. You're like a ****ing Dillian whyte when it comes to speed in the brain. You slow mofo

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                      The same posters were awfully quiet when Wilder was fighting opposition who clearly had no chance instead of testing himself against Vlad and Fury. Now all I hear is 'Whyte is a bum', 'Nobody knows who he is' etc but they seem happy enough for him to fight bloody Stiverne.
                      Get real man, nobody on this forum was happy with Wilder having to fight Stiverne. The only people happy were Don King and the WBC since they were getting a cut

Comment

Working...
                      X