Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: 'Gatekeeper' Whyte is The Dirty Rag in Hearn's Pocket!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    the real question is why cant they guarantee AJ in the contract.
    Because Hearn is a promoter, not a manager. AJ has already said, he is not a business partner of Whyte, he is a competitor... so why would he help either.

He will face either if the money is right..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Why are they scared of Whyte? Why are American protecting Wilder? They don’t want the fight for his biggest payday!!! Whatever happens to the best fighting the bum? SMDH

any decent human being wants to see joshua fight wilder. not sure where this idea that he has to fight dillian freaking white first came from

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Wilder's the one who's proving HE doesn't want it. Why can't you wake up and realize that?
        how so please explain

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          Because Hearn is a promoter, not a manager. AJ has already said, he is not a business partner of Whyte, he is a competitor... so why would he help either.

remember that time you made a cartoon of rockin' buzzing around in a wheelchair?

Comment

how so please explain

yteah, i don't understand. he signs to fight ortiz. signs to fight povetin. wants to fight wilder. but he's scared of dillian white?

brits are being unreasonable on this one. leads me to believe they ahve some doubt about joshua. pretty obvious, really.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              yteah, i don't understand. he signs to fight ortiz. signs to fight povetin. wants to fight wilder. but he's scared of dillian white?

brits are being unreasonable on this one. leads me to believe they ahve some doubt about joshua. pretty obvious, really.
              imo just makes no sense absolutely. They think wilder sucks etc only fights bums etc....

so why not just have the AJ wilder fight and be done with it and AJ has a brand new shiny wbc belt?

nope just excuses left and right about building up the fight for more money that they will never see

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post

i dont care about none of that.....

its pretty simple....

guarantee AJ and hell fight whyte in the UK.

No AJ he wants 7 mill or whatever....

AJ just finished fighting... has no fight lined up
                wilder just finished fighting. has no fight lined up..

exactly what is the problem here beside money that you'll never see?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  remember that time you made a cartoon of rockin' buzzing around in a wheelchair?
                  LOL is he still alive? Has his love Kathy given him a job as a gym cleaner yet?

I hope all is well with you good sir

Comment

When Wilder fights Breazeale for 1 mil instead of Whyte for 4 the dumb fat yanks will still defend the coward Wilder.

Comment

i dont care about none of that.....

its pretty simple....

guarantee AJ and hell fight whyte in the UK.

No AJ he wants 7 mill or whatever....

AJ just finished fighting... has no fight lined up
                      wilder just finished fighting. has no fight lined up..

exactly what is the problem here beside money that you'll never see?
                      If you don't care about none of that then you don't understand how business and prize fighting works.
                      Whyte is his own man and has called out Wilder... Hearn as his promoter will want Whyte to get a damn shot and also secure money for Whyte and himself...
                      Hearn is going to negotiate for AJ with Al and Finkel
                      next week anyway, once the jacobs fight is done...

Hearn can not guarantee AJ if Wilder fights Whyte. Don't you get it? AJ said they aren't business partners. AJ will do what is best for him.

You do come across as a little ******, but I hope that your lack of intelligence can comprehend that Hearn will negotiate for AJ as he has done for Whyte. They aren't in the same team but share the same promoter.

If you don't get that, then mofo you better hope you have a well paid job now because competition in Mcdonald's is gruesome.

Comment

Working...
                      X