Official: Anthony Joshua VS Deontay Wilder Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotVlad_ View Post
    Yes, precisely.

Wilder signed the fight. Then Povetkin took, and admitted to taking, meldonium. Then the WBC called off the fight. Later, a court ruled that Povetkin did in fact take Meldonium after the ban. Then, Povetkin tested positive for another substance in his very next fight.

Also, Ortiz failed a drug test and was subsequently banned.

So, if you are a fair and objective fan, the only conclusion you can reach is that Wilder is a b1tch who doesn't take fights where his title would not be on the line because he's afraid of known PED users.
    Haha word shiiit can get ******ed here

Comment

Who is Deon? Is he from the nfl?

Comment

AJ will fail his PEDs just before the fight against Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          [SIZE="2"]Its gonna happen sooner or later.... hopefully sooner....
          Sooner or later?

sticky my loma/rigo thread while you're at it.

****ing NSB, you guys will wait until a week out to sticky a scheduled fight RBR thread but prematurely sticky a thread like this? There is no real reason to have that much hype behind this fight. I will root for Wilder despite him being the lesser fighter on paper, but Fury beats both men handily and this division isn't settled til he gets defeated in the ring.

Comment

Wilder will annihilate joshua

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
              2 guys around the same level...1 American, 1 British...1 BIG FIGHT...

According to modern Boxing History, odds are the American wins 9 times out of 10 in fights of that nature.

Bet on Wilder. PayPal me 10% of your winnings. You're welcome...
              The Last time two elite Heavyweights from the UK and US met wasn't it Lennox Lewis v Mike Tyson in 2003.Who came out on top?

Comment

The B side Wilder wants 50% so it's not gonna happen anytime soon. Beating bums & wanting 50% split with King AJ... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tygshsu View Post
                  The Last time two elite Heavyweights from the UK and US met wasn't it Lennox Lewis v Mike Tyson in 2003.Who came out on top?
                  I shouldn't even have to explain this, but I will...just to embarrass an alias and/or n00b...

You're saying the pilled out, docile, 5 or 6 years wayyyy past his best Tyson was around the same level as a basically top form Lewis?

Right...lol...and just to step on your wound...a B level Heavy of ours, Hasim Rahman, DID knock your A level Lewis STRAIGHT OUT once...

and that's that.

Fun Fact Knife Turn: I picked Lewis over Tyson by KO8 in that fight...it was one of the easiest, most accurate predictions I've ever made...

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Sooner or later?

sticky my loma/rigo thread while you're at it.

****ing NSB, you guys will wait until a week out to sticky a scheduled fight RBR thread but prematurely sticky a thread like this? There is no real reason to have that much hype behind this fight. I will root for Wilder despite him being the lesser fighter on paper, but Fury beats both men handily and this division isn't settled til he gets defeated in the ring.
                    just pm bostonguy if you want it stickied its that easy smh especially that fight he would sticky it either this week or the next most likely since its almost coming up

oh and.................

Comment

Official Showtime/Sky Sports : Deontay Wilder VS Anthony Joshua

Unification for the WBC/WBA/IBF/IBO/RING/LINEAL/TBRB Heavyweight Championship Of The World

Lets Rate Them

Power - Wilder 10/10 - Joshua 9.5/10
                      Speed - Wilder 9/10 - Joshua 8/10
                      Stamina - Wilder 10/10 - Joshua 6/10
                      Skill - Wilder 7/10 - Joshua 7/10
                      Chin - Wilder 8/10 - Joshua 9/10

AVG - Wilder 8.8 - Joshua 7.9
                      Last edited by Sadiqkingofko; 11-23-2017, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X