No announcement yet.

Wilders resume sucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilders resume sucks!

So instead of making it better by fighting the #1 guy he should fight another bum like dillian whyte. Makes perfect sense right?

Comment

If that fight makes the AJ fighter even bigger then yeah sure why not. One more bum can't hurt Wilders resume. He doesn't have to fight Whyte though, if they're feeling impatient for some weird reason after no negotiating at all then they can make an offer to fight AJ himself, which is how its usually done.

Comment

He has to fight AJ next. I have a feeling he'll price himself out though. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          these kids dont even think before they type these days

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            So instead of making it better by fighting the #1 guy he should fight another bum like dillian whyte. Makes perfect sense right?

AJ's resume is right behind D.WilderThem fans are all talk....
            Last edited by j.razor; 11-09-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

His resume does suck. It's amazing his fans think he has a better resume than GGG and a better skill set than Lomachenko but they do believe this.

Comment

GriffTannen I can respect your stance. You are a Deontay Wilder fan and although sometimes the bias does overtake you, you try to keep it logical. Fair play, arsehole.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  His resume does suck. It's amazing his fans think he has a better resume than GGG and a better skill set than Lomachenko but they do believe this.
                  D.Wilder has a better resume than lil g cuz lil g lost as soon as he stepped up & it aint that he is "getting old." Excuses....

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                    GriffTannen I can respect your stance. You are a Deontay Wilder fan and although sometimes the bias does overtake you, you try to keep it logical. Fair play, arsehole.
                    thank you, you have seen the light

Comment

Working...
                    X