No announcement yet.

Wilders resume sucks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
    So instead of making it better by fighting the #1 guy he should fight another bum like dillian whyte. Makes perfect sense right?

hes not known in the UK doe

AJ needs more ppv numbers doe

Comment

39 fights against lack-luster opposition...so what's one more gonna hurt? That one more by the way, would pay him over three times what he's earned in any fight thus far. If Whyte is such an easy win, why not take that easy money? Instead, he will fight Breazeale next for another $1.4M payday and another notch on his belt. The AJ fight isn't happening next, so why not get that U.K. exposure and his biggest ever payday?

Meanwhile, AJ should take on winner of Miller/Wach here in the U.S. and gain some exposure here. That right there helps to elevate both Wilder and AJ across continents for a showdown in late 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        D.Wilder has a better resume than lil g cuz lil g lost as soon as he stepped up & it aint that he is "getting old." Excuses....
        Wilder hasn't even "stepped up". GGG resume isn't murderers row but Lemiueux alone trumps 39 of Wilder's victims. In fact GGG's 10th-15th best wins >> Wilder's best win whatever it is.

Wilder hasn't fought a C level guy yet. His fans just have different standards of skill and opposition.

Comment

Wilder killing them Toughman contestants

Comment

a dumb thread and a strawman argument. noones said they just want him to fight whyte solely, people are just saying it would make sense to fight whyte first and then joshua later on in the year to build up a bit more hype.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              a dumb thread and a strawman argument. noones said they just want him to fight whyte solely, people are just saying it would make sense to fight whyte first and then joshua later on in the year to build up a bit more hype.
              Think before you type next time

Comment

these kids dont even think before they type these days
                Wilder vs AJ needs no build up....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Wilder vs AJ needs no build up....
                  Yea that's the point I'm making lol. These aj fans are making a fool of themselves. Some still need to read this thread

Comment

Wilders resume is beyond sucking ,its terrible even by default or not .

A Whyte win is far better than a short hefty guy 2 years out of action who had no significant wins in over 10 years .

If /when Wilder loses to Joshua and doesnt ACTUALLY have a win over a PRIME recognised top 10 guy it will be even worse than it is now so i actually dont think there is a point to this thread bc your title sums it up !

Comment

Yea that's the point I'm making lol. These aj fans are making a fool of themselves. Some still need to read this thread
                      I was laughing with you.... I know what you're saying. This board has been acting pretty shook.

Comment

Working...
                      X