Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua "I'll Slap Deontay Wilder All Over The Ring And Eat Him Alive"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just make the fight. Don't talk about. Just do it.He didn't look very scary last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      No way it's anywhere close to 50/50. Wilder has a punchers chance. Joshua is superior in every department.
      Every?

I'd say Wilder is a bigger puncher. He's also a lot more mobile than the heavy legged Joshua which is part of the point. Joshua might have plenty of better attributes but the once where Wilder excels are the ones that make him a dangerous opponent for AJ.

I don't see anything in AJ's game that makes me believe Wilder can't land shots on him.

Comment

Wilder can easily get his opportunity to fight the cash cow AJ.

Travel and fight whyte .

Expose yourself to the UK crowd .

Anyone who wanted to fight mayweather or oscar De la hoya , had to earn it.

The paying customer needs to know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
          Every?

I'd say Wilder is a bigger puncher. He's also a lot more mobile than the heavy legged Joshua which is part of the point. Joshua might have plenty of better attributes but the once where Wilder excels are the ones that make him a dangerous opponent for AJ.

I don't see anything in AJ's game that makes me believe Wilder can't land shots on him.

Wilder punches to wide , he is wide open for straight punches and hasnt proved he can take a good punch from a good puncher yet. AJ has a better inside game along with better overall technique.

Wilders game plan is easy to read, stay away and try and land a windmill.

If he has balls and is willing to go out on his shield then he goes hard and forward throwing wind mills knowing if he doesnt stop AJ he will gas out and is fcked after 1-2 rounds.

Problem for wilder is he isnt used to an inside fight and he doesnt have a huge height advantage.

Then there is the actual threat of the opponent.
          This isnt a shot fat lazy arreola.

Bottom line ,this is prize fighting . In prize fighting you cant bring pennies to a euros game like you cant bring a knife to a gun fight.
          Last edited by Jc8804; 11-09-2017, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            You aren't even Deontay... Stop pretending to be someone you are not... lowlife.
            If you a good man who stands for justice, if you expose cheaters, if you come from an underprivileged background but overcame the odds, a hard worker who rising to the top, a doctor, a teacher, a preacher, a father, a champion at heart, you a Deontay Wilder. We are all Deontay Wilder. It's not just about one man; it's a revolution, a way of life.

It's the most prestigious division in the history of boxing. It's the glory of victory, and the unification of every major belt owned by the legends of the squared circle. It's the red, white, and blue.

It's one face, one champion, one name, : Deontay The Bronze Bomber Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              No, he just fights stationery targets with crappy defence.
              So does Rigo...like Donaire

Comment

This chump sounds off with his buddy Kugan Cassius in his bunker several miles underground ; hiding like Hitler when the 'Squad' was on the move, dropping 'Bombs' on a mission of seek and destroy!

You can hide A.J but your promoter cant, all he can do is buy you some more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                  Wilder punches to wide , he is wide open for straight punches and hasnt proved he can take a good punch from a good puncher yet. AJ has a better inside game along with better overall technique.

Wilders game plan is easy to read, stay away and try and land a windmill.

If he has balls and is willing to go out on his shield then he goes hard and forward throwing wind mills knowing if he doesnt stop AJ he will gas out and is fcked after 1-2 rounds.

Problem for wilder is he isnt used to an inside fight and he doesnt have a huge height advantage.

Then there is the actual threat of the opponent.
                  This isnt a shot fat lazy arreola.

Bottom line ,this is prize fighting . In prize fighting you cant bring pennies to a euros game like you cant bring a knife to a gun fight.

Well i think some folk are severely overestimating Joshua's skills. I do think his punching technique is very good but there's plenty of holes in his own game that someone like Wilder could exploit. I also don't see this fight being on the inside much.

Also, Wilder seems to have a good engine, he was throwing hard shots for 12 rounds in the first Stiverne fight. Joshua is the one who would mostly likely gas. He seems to gas even if his output isn't that high.

Let's not forget AJ will be cautious of his opponent too, not just Wilder sensing the threat of the opponent. If Joshua knows one thing about this fight, it will be he can't afford to get caught. You have to at least respect Wilder's power. Wilder might be throwing wide shots, but Joshua may not be as willing to try to time his wide shots as he is with other opponents incase he does catch one in the process of trying to time Wilder. That goes for both guys really.

I actually see it being quite a nervy fight for a few rounds. I still edge towards AJ but Wilder is a real threat in my opinion. As i said before, i don't think Joshua is some highly skilled intelligent fighter that can take Wilder's right hand away. He will be right in front of Wilder, which gives Wilder a real chance.

Comment

Make the damn fight. Wilder destroys AJ under 6 everyday. If AJ is too aggressive, he gets knocked out under 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
                      So does Rigo...like Donaire
                      So you actually are comparing Wilder to Rigo...

I rest my case.

Comment

Working...
                      X