Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: No Interest in Margarito Trilogy - I Will Never Be Interested!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viva margarita viva Mexico viva las cucarachas that all you are

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
      yea i dont really understand why people make it out to be like cotto was on the verge of getting stopped or something.

I never really understood Margaritos dislike for Cotto if theres anyone he should hate its Pacquiao for ruining the remainder of his career. He always wanted to fight cotto but never wanted to avenge his defeats to mosely or pac. strange..
      I'm sure it's a matter of money - Margarito knows that a revenge match against Pac or Mosely wouldn't sell as well as a rubber match against Cotto.

Comment

Viva margarita viva Mexico viva las cucarachas that all you are o

Comment

Tony has many sons...Miguel is only one of them.

Comment

Margarito shortened Cotto's career. Who knows how long hes had them bricks. Margarito es un pillo y un lloron! Cotto would destroy him!

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              The truth is he still had the same struggles in the second fight with Margarito as he did in the first. The biggest difference is Margo post Pacquaio had a busted orbital bone that will never be 100% and was an easy target to rebreak.

We dont know that Margo used special wraps against Cotto, that is a convenient assumption by cotto to make excuses for his loss, something Cotto has done every time he loses. Cotto's team and the NSAC inspected and approved the wraps that Margo used in his first fight. In the rematch, Cotto showed the same vulnerabilities he did in the first fight.

Let cotto fight some stiff for his final fight, atleast we wont have to see him running out of the ring crying and refusing to do interviews and proclaiming he was "robbed" when he loses to anyone top 10 in the division.

you assuming that Margo was clean is also a convenient assumption

I don't believe that Margo would cheat for Mosley, and not cheat for Cotto..... and he DID cheat for Mosley

that makes no sense at all

all the way back to Lujan

also, I found a video from just prior to Pac/Margarito..... or maybe it was just after, not sure..... but Freddie was being interviewed

Roach said..... when I was watching tapes of Margarito to prepare Pacquiao..... I could tell which fights he loaded up because of the way the punches landed

unfortunately no, I cannot find the video..... or at least, I doubt that I could find it without spending days reviewing all sorts of shht

is that definitive proof?..... no, obviously not..... but, it is food for thought

I am definitely not making that up, Roach did say that

not 100% sure.... but surely the benefit of the doubt should not go to the cheater?

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Margo is shop worn. Cotto would had stopped him early this time around. Nothing to see here.

For those of you that are saying the second fight Margo was coming on, Cotto dominated that fight and Margo's best round which was his last one was his worst round.

Cotto had his head snapping back

I believe Cotto 100% knows Margarito cheated

because, he is smart...... and it is obvious that Margarito has aged much worse than Cotto..... that fight would not even be competitive at this stage..... Cotto would stop him again, and REALLY fk him up this time

also, Margarito would be the perfect send-off for Cotto, and make him much more money than Ali would

Cotto hates that man, and will not allow him to make 1 red cent..... even to give him a guaranteed beating

just my 2c, could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  yea i dont really understand why people make it out to be like cotto was on the verge of getting stopped or something.

I never really understood Margaritos dislike for Cotto if theres anyone he should hate its Pacquiao for ruining the remainder of his career. He always wanted to fight cotto but never wanted to avenge his defeats to mosely or pac. strange..

yea good point

man, that was a great performance by Mosley

and I did not see Cotto cracking in that fight

Margarito coming on, was Margarito getting his second wind about the 7th

no big deal, Cotto had that under control..... he was still sharp and sticking to his gameplan, and way in front on the cards
                  Last edited by aboutfkntime; 11-09-2017, 01:41 PM.

Comment

this is not proof of anything..... but like those comments from Roach, it is food for thought.....

I have never seen an injury like that inside the ring

Lujan looks like he got hit with a machete

Comment

Lol you was getting stopped in the 2nd but got saved YOU KNOW IT< YOUR WHORE WIFE KNOWS IT, YOUR FAGGOT SON KNOWS IT, AND YOUR THOT DAUGHTER KNOWS IT!

Comment

Working...
                      X