Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Rejects Golden Boy's Linares Offer, Explains Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO at the troll who said Linaries is A-Side to Mikey.

FkN Linares just fought on HBO After Dark! While Mikey had GREAT numbers on SHOWTIME!!!

ALEXA what is HBO after Dark... HBO after dark is a boxing show between PROSPECTS, top contenders, and occasionally title fights...

YEAH Linaries a-side doe!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      I was also??? Linares is the wrong side of 30. Looked terrible his last fight. Has been KO'd 3 times. Once in round 2!!! And another in round 1.

Demarco KO'd him and hes lost to Broner!
      He don't give two ****s. He knows he beats them all. Just collecting checks and taking names until Loma moves up, or he gets bored and tries his luck at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        Based on his comment, it seems like he just got bumped up to the $1.5 million line.
        Im amazed that they thought Linares HBO Boxing After Dark deserved 50/50???

Comment

You wilding lol there's no way you really believe that
          I'm serious my man, the best combonation fighter in boxing right now is Linares, ik the favorite is clearly Garcia cause he is more schooled but if Linares can catch you with those flurries it's over

Comment

He don't give two ****s. He knows he beats them all. Just collecting checks and taking names until Loma moves up, or he gets bored and tries his luck at 147.
            Yup! Mikey Garcia is on MOST experts p4p top 10 list! Im gonna get laughed at and probably BANNED but if I remember im gonna ask Fat Dan friday that question...

Dan I have Linares P4P top 10! Do you consder him P4P top 10???

He probably will call me ****** and say go look at his P4P top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
              I'm serious my man, the best combonation fighter in boxing right now is Linares, ik the favorite is clearly Garcia cause he is more schooled but if Linares can catch you with those flurries it's over
              I get that opinion, and as a fellow Detroit I have nothing but respect. Keep representing.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Yup! Mikey Garcia is on MOST experts p4p top 10 list! Im gonna get laughed at and probably BANNED but if I remember im gonna ask Fat Dan friday that question...

Dan I have Linares P4P top 10! Do you consder him P4P top 10???

He probably will call me ****** and say go look at his P4P top 10.
                Well he used to have him on his P4P top 10 before he left top rank. That's how I discovered Mikey

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  ??? He barely knocks out half his opponents??? And hasnt had one in over 2 years??? Are ypu really comparing sht fighters hes tko'd to Mikey Garcia??? Linaries has been KO's by WAY less boxers than Garcia.

Comment

Well he used to have him on his P4P top 10 before he left top rank. That's how I discovered Mikey
                    Hes back in the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                      Ouch no it doesn’t. He’ll just fight Easter which is a better unification fight imo. GBP can put out press releases all they want but until they make a fighter a credible offer they’ll still be stuck in mediocrity with Canelo as there only fighter
                      It looks bad that he wouldn't fight Cotto because he didn't want options then avoided Linares with no options. Makes him look like he's cherry picking

Comment

Working...
                      X