Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it out of the realm of possibility that Bermane threw the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He threw 4 punches (missed all 4) then threw the fight.

Comment

Stiverne looked on social media like he had been training even before the fight was made posting up videos. We all know how you can manipulate things to look a certain way of there though. I don't think he had any real belief he would win.

Comment

I won't say he threw the fight but it's obvious he only showed up for a paycheck. Horrible fight and shame on the WBC for forcing it. Total waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I won't say he threw the fight but it's obvious he only showed up for a paycheck. Horrible fight and shame on the WBC for forcing it. Total waste of time.
          ^^^^^^^This

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
            He threw 4 punches (missed all 4) then threw the fight.
            I wanna fwak the b3tch on your siggy................:bukkake::bukkake:

Comment

A dive? Come on man, not this fight. Don't think that's how dives work. Deontay: "OK Bermane, I'm gonna clock you on the jaw as hard as I can and you go down like a ton of bricks. Then you get up and I hit you again with another devastating combo and you go to sleep. I'll look like King Kong & you'll look like a pathetic, fat pile of crap, but there's a cool mill in it for ya! Deal?" See how silly that sounds?
              Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 11-14-2017, 01:30 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't say he threw it, but he certainly didn't show up to fight. Looked like 250 lbs. of chocolate Jello jiggling around in there. Don't forget, he was originally begging for $10M of step-aside money, which is what he really wanted, not the fight, which is obvious he didn't train very hard for.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  I wouldn't say he threw it, but he certainly didn't show up to fight. Looked like 250 lbs. of chocolate Jello jiggling around in there. Don't forget, he was originally begging for $10M of step-aside money, which is what he really wanted, not the fight, which is obvious he didn't train very hard for.
                  I agree, seeing Stiverne's fatness is evidence of him wanting a quick payday and not a win. One fight in 3 years proves he's no longer hungry for anything other than his next huge meal.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X