Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Parker: Hearn Will Negotiate Terms Over Next Few Days

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Because its take two to generate 100% and people pay to see two guys fight not one if they perceive a challenge the more they buy, and they both are undefeated world champions in a unification bout, 20% is too lowball for any undefeated fighter defending his title, why not make it winner gets 80% the loser 20% and I bet Hearn changes his tune.

Its ridicules insulting offers like this as to why fights are not made, they can also throw offers like this when they don't really want the fight.
    It's all about what a fighter is worth. Joshua can make 10+ mil against anybody. Wilder can't make too.

Joshua shouldn't be expected to make less than he would against anyone else just to pay Wilder or Parker.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
      Gotta cut you off there buddy. Talk is ****ing cheap. It is very, very easy to get on Twitter or whatever and say "Fight me!". It means nothing. It means less than peoples opinion on here - which is **** all in itself.

What matters is people getting to the negotiating table and signing deals. That doesn't happen often enough.

Anyone with half a brain, and anyone who's eyes are clouded by fanboy-ism, could see right through Wilder's callouts of Parker. EVERY single one of those callouts had asterisks, conditions and caveats. Hell, last time Wilder decided to open his mouth during the whole Fury deal, he wanted a unification fight done on a months notice. Not ****ing likely - use your brain dude. BUT, there's a group of fans out there who will lap that **** up like it's gospel. They can't see it for what it is because they can't think for themselves.

Words. Stop putting so much stock in throwaway words - that's all they are. Otherwise, you're ****ing gullible.
      Parker's people said they've received a financial offer from team Wilder already. It's in an article that was posted this morning. Just letting you know lol

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        Parker's people said they've received a financial offer from team Wilder already. It's in an article that was posted this morning. Just letting you know lol
        Just catching up on that now, Parker alluded to a development coming in his interview, that must be it.

Like all fans, I just want to see the best fights. These three - Wilder, Parker, Joshua - need to find ways to fight. Make it ****ing happen people!

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
          Just catching up on that now, Parker alluded to a development coming in his interview, that must be it.

Like all fans, I just want to see the best fights. These three - Wilder, Parker, Joshua - need to find ways to fight. Make it ****ing happen people!
          I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by b d w View Post
            Ok, so answer me this question. Anthony Joshua versus Kubrat Pulev sold 75,000 tickets and in a matter of days if not hours. Being that in your words, 'it takes 2 to fight' how many of those 75,000 tickets do you think Pulev as opponent was responsible for?
            People bought thinking it might be a good competitive fight, so no matter what you say most people buy to see a fight the better the opponent the more buyers you have, Im saying 20% is to low and I stand by that, I don't know why you guys are so interested in AJ getting everything while the other guy gets peanuts, just make it fair and we have a fight 20% is not fair, a unification fight should be 60/40 if they made it at 65/35 nobody can really complain , 80/20 says they don't want the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              He's in New York right now. Organised a meeting with Shelly Finkel to discuss a Wilder fight on a radio show.

Speak when you know what you're speaking about.
              and you're that much of an idiot to believe hearn is set on making this fight.

Comment

Comment

smh, wilder should be the one fighting parker. what the hell is haymon and dibella doing, they should have jumped all on parker.

Comment

Wilder needs to fire Dibella and get Floyd to help him out since Floyd met AJ prolly has his number and cuz Dibella sucks as a promoter!

Even a way past his prime and ancient Don King promoted Wilder vs Stiverne 2 better than the lead promoter in Lou Dibella!

I understand the two drug cheats and his injuries hurt his trajectory to stardom but what is Lou doing!!

Is he on the phone trying to get Parker and make a satisfactory offer?

It's tough, cuz Wilder is the new boogeyman of the division!

Too high of a risk and not much reward money wise but a undefeated scalp and championship belt!

Haymon had ALL this money and he's pouring it into the wrong fighters like Adonis Stevenson's and Danny Garcia's and Thurman's when you have an undefeated KO artist with a personality, and USA Heavyweight CHAMPION who ALWAYS gives what the fans want in terms of excitement and knockouts!

Wilder gonna be stuck fighting Miller, Breazeale, Whyte, and the drug cheat Juiz Ortiz while everyone chases the golden goose!

Comment

lol joshua fights parker in a unification in the uk for big money meanwhile beyonce wilder is stuck fighting bums in bum*** alabama. 80/20 is fair and if I'm hearn I make team beyonce get on their hands and knees and beg. joshua fights wilder on his terms!

Comment

Working...
                      X