No announcement yet.

Roger in Hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
    Well If that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.....

**** you larry and **** roger too.

would you like to discuss this in person?

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      It's getting close to the time for you and Lou Cipher to test hands in the ring. Lou Cipher is a gentleman he wont stretch you out completely, but he will teach you how to respect your superiors. Ive seen the vidoes of you teaching your son how to look good getting his ass whooped. Surely you have some experience? Plus you outweigh Lou Cipher greatly.

Lou Cipher will knock a few grunts and farts out of you that's all.

What do you say?
      Name the time and place

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        Name the time and place
        What city you in?

Comment

What city you in?
          Memphis Tenn....901-289-6634...4370 sunnyslope dr...lets make it happen

Comment

Best of wishes to him and a speedy recovery.

Comment

Memphis Tenn....901-289-6634...4370 sunnyslope dr...lets make it happen
              Your name Anthony?

No worries I wont mess with your real life. I don't play that. I do need to know youre serious though. It'll be fun. The boards would love it.
              Last edited by Lou Cipher; 11-08-2017, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Your name Anthony?

No worries I wont mess with your real life. I don't play that. I do need to know youre serious though. It'll be fun. The boards would love it.
                Several people are on my facebook page and know my real name so you cant shake me like that son, I am confident about who i am..Like i said name the time and place!!!

Comment

Several people are on my facebook page and know my real name so you cant shake me like that son, I am confident about who i am..Like i said name the time and place!!!
                  Not trying to shake you. Lou Cipher does his business in person. Lou Cipher is a man about his. Just making sure you are who I think you are so I dont show up to an empty gym somewhere like an ass hole. Thats a good 12 hours from where I spend my summers. You ever travel to Vegas?

Comment

Not trying to shake you. Lou Cipher does his business in person. Lou Cipher is a man about his. Just making sure you are who I think you are so I dont show up to an empty gym somewhere like an ass hole. Thats a good 12 hours from where I spend my summers. You ever travel to Vegas?
                    I wont travel out west till next summer according to my sons schedule, if that changes it wont be an issue..I am who i am..you been here long enough to know who the **** i am..So kill all the tough talk and bring yo ass..Empty gym my ass..boy stop you can get it!!

Comment

I wont travel out west till next summer according to my sons schedule, if that changes it wont be an issue..I am who i am..you been here long enough to know who the **** i am..So kill all the tough talk and bring yo ass..Empty gym my ass..boy stop you can get it!!
                      You highly overestimate your online presence and highly underestimate what Lou Cipher will do to you in the ring. OK dont puss out. Lou Cipher will make this happen. Be a man dont be an internet punk bitch. You've now agreed to give Lou Cipher a chance to put hands on you legally. If you coward out of it, Lou Cipher is going to get very angry.

Comment

Working...
                      X