No announcement yet.

Roger in Hospital

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
    I wont travel out west till next summer according to my sons schedule, if that changes it wont be an issue..I am who i am..you been here long enough to know who the **** i am..So kill all the tough talk and bring yo ass..Empty gym my ass..boy stop you can get it!!
    You highly overestimate your online presence and highly underestimate what Lou Cipher will do to you in the ring. OK dont puss out. Lou Cipher will make this happen. Be a man dont be an internet punk bitch. You've now agreed to give Lou Cipher a chance to put hands on you legally. If you coward out of it, Lou Cipher is going to get very angry.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      crack is a dangerous drug...

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
        You highly overestimate your online presence and highly underestimate what Lou Cipher will do to you in the ring. OK dont puss out. Lou Cipher will make this happen. Be a man dont be an internet punk bitch. You've now agreed to give Lou Cipher a chance to put hands on you legally. If you coward out of it, Lou Cipher is going to get very angry.
        I aint no h0e pu22y!!! try ya luck..you are invited to Memphis!!! I aint never backed down from anyone in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          I gave you my address, phone number and you have seen me and my kids...Now send me a picture of you so i know what you look like

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            What happened to him?
            Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
            I didn't follow the details - what is the nature of Roger's illness?
            Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            what's wrong with him?
            Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            That is my question, there are many reasons to be in the hospital. Waiting for the cause because that will determine my response
            Fairly certain Roger has diabetes as well as dementia.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              dude youre a scumbag wishing for a guy to die cause he slapped a girl, it was prob your whore mother so ok i get but keep that shlt to yourself

I mean, I get it. But why go on and on about how much you hate him? Only b*tches do that.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                crack is a dangerous drug...
                Shut the fùck up motherfùcker.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit
                  If It ain't crack It's probably aids.....

**** this degenerate piece of rat ****.
                  mother****ers acting like this low life trash was a saint or something...

Didn't he try to murder some chick?
                  By strangling her like a villain from a 1950s movie. But he failed and he he got his a*s whooped by a girl. lol
                  Get blocked bítch.

Comment

Memphis Tenn....901-289-6634...4370 sunnyslope dr...lets make it happen

I gave you my address, phone number and you have seen me and my kids...Now send me a picture of you so i know what you look like
                    Haha. Man, I'm dying over here. I hope you get to stomp that cat for real.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
                      You're the one mourning an evil degenerate drug addict....
                      He’s not dead, dumb a$$. You’re a privileged **** who’s never tested himself in his life.

Roger may not be perfect but he has and had the balls to find out who he really was.

Comment

Working...
                      X