• Show
Clear All

Joshua’s message was simple

Come to the table knowing your role and you can get knocked out next

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
      His PPV cost 25 bucks.

That's 800K x 25 = 20 million

If British cable is anything like American cable, Joshua is getting only 45% of that.

That's 9 million. Add a gross of 6 million on the live gate and that is a total of 15M before anyone but that cable companies are paid.

15M or whatever part of that Joshua gets isn't bad at all.

But it is nowhere near what he can make off of a Vegas fight.

The live gate alone will take care of most of that.

And US PPVs are at least $80

So much for the fight has to be in Wembley...
      Be honest though, the ticket prices in Vegas are astronomical and price lots of people out. Anyone can afford to watch a fight at Wembley stadium. The only problem being that they sell out in minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        How much did Takam vs AJ cost like 20$ lol I think showtime subscriptions are more than that
        Your comment makes no sense, yes the PPV is only $26 But my Sky subscription is $132. End of the day 800k people paid money to watch AJ fight a completely unknown fighter in Takam who was a 10 day replacement.. Even if it was $5 that card was not even PPV butt still sold more than 800k.

Showtime has over 27million subscribers.. but out of 27million people less than 1 million watched Wilder fight. If the AJ fight wasn’t PPV it would easily have over 6 million views.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
          Your comment makes no sense, yes the PPV is only $26 But my Sky subscription is $132..
          Your comment makes no sense! What does Sky Subscription have to do with anything? Does Sky only show boxing? Are you just getting boxing or are you getting other sporting events with that subscription? Exactly! If you were only getting boxing then you’d have a point son. HBO is 25/monthly. That’s like me saying I paid 300$ for GGG fight because I paid for a 12 month hbo subscription lmao. Silly Brits

Comment

Your comment makes no sense! What does Sky Subscription have to do with anything? Does Sky only show boxing? Are you just getting boxing or are you getting other sporting events with that subscription? Exactly! If you were only getting boxing then you’d have a point son. HBO is 25/monthly. That’s like me saying I paid 300$ for GGG fight because I paid for a 12 month hbo subscription lmao. Silly Brits
            You must be one thick yank

You brought up suscriptions idiot and he responded

We both pay suscriptions idiot, we also pay a Ppv on top of that, those numbers we pay for Ppv does more than wilder on non Ppv

Fool, don’t bring your stupidity here

Comment

You're the one that took Showtime subscription onto account and now you are backtracking LOL idiot. Like I said over 800k people paid to watch AJ vs Takan a fight that was not PPV worthy. Less than 1% of Showtime customers saw Wilder fight. How you can try to put up a argument shows how delusional you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                Yeah it could be doable I suppose. In the extremely unlikely event this fight was made in March I actually think it would have to be in Vegas.

I am trying to think of outdoor boxing events in England and I am coming up blank with the dates. Haye wore trainers in the ring against Chisora to stop him falling arse over t.it so that must have taken place in a month with crap weather.
                Haye fought Chisora in July 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                  Haye fought Chisora in July 2012.
                  Yeah I looked that up.

There must have been one outdoor event in March or some ****

Comment

joshua is probably the uks biggest athlete in decades, america breeds world class athletes like its nothing. of course you guys make a bigger deal about him. Same reason ricky burns sells out arenas, you dont have much

Comment

Originally posted by TFB2
                      That comment was a joke in reference to AJ cheap ppvs idiot. Hence the LOL. I should have used a different analogy for mentally handicapped weirdos like you. And yea I have a alt for sensitive b1tches like you who like to write slick **** and then hurry up and use the block button.. Don’t write nothing slick and then hurry up and use the block button. That’s a pûssy move.
                      I don’t get it!!.. so you’re “lolling” because UK fans because pay less for PPV??!!… So Americans are now bragging about paying about paying $100 for a PPV??? LMAO AHAHAHA and you call us the “mentally handicapped”... thanks for making me “LOL”.

Your analogy makes me jealous, I wish we paid $200 for PPV.. Good logic bro, you got me there, you win. IDIOT.

Comment

Working...
                      X