Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker has a better resume than Deontay Wilder and should rank higher.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    UK fans dont know who wilder is doe!
    The boxing fans do. the people don't.

Boxing fans also know Chris Arreola. It doesn't mean anything.

Comment

when did I say he gets a W just cuz they failed?

quote it please then get back at me.
      If that's not what you mean, then why say it at all? He could have fought two legit guys, but didn't. So what?

He's still had 39 other fights 95% against nobodies. So there's no excuse even if it's "massively ignored" that some fighters failed a drug test.

He's been a pro 10 years almost and his fans are talking about two failed fights.

Now THAT's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
        Hughie's style is that of a poor man's Tyson. When Floyd does it it's called a boxing masterclass.

did you try to compare hughie fury to floyd?????

hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahaha hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          If that's not what you mean, then why say it at all? He could have fought two legit guys, but didn't. So what?

He's still had 39 other fights 95% against nobodies. So there's no excuse even if it's "massively ignored" that some fighters failed a drug test.

He's been a pro 10 years almost and his fans are talking about two failed fights.

Now THAT's pathetic.
          yes hes been a pro that long? So what? He barely had any amateur background (20 fights or so).

the main reason for saying that is the ones who pretty much shat on wilder all the time completely ignore the fact that he was getting ready to fight both those cheats... until they cheated and got ousted.

meanwhile those same ones where saying that wilder would never fight any of them etc.

just like now wilder wants AJ....

nope excuses left and right from everyone else on why AJ and wilder shouldnt fight... which is dumb imo

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            I can speak for Wilder fans AS A WILDER FAN moron. You cannot because you aren't one. Do you understand reading comprehension you dolt.
            You really are special kind of stupid.

You can speak for yourself only and that's it. You're not some leader of Wilder fans on this site. What I said was my opinion, what you said was yours. Simple as that. Now jog on.

Comment

This has to be one of the worst moments in a fan base history, this is low

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                Ive never seen a fan base do all they can to get their fighter out of a fight this way, im overwhelmed this is really crazy lmao!!!

would this might have something to do with it?

its almost the same scenario.....

ward would never fight kovalev.... kovalev would ko him blah blah blah blah

we all saw what happened....twice

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  H Fury is the best guy on either resume though.
                  ?

and who exactly did hug fury beat?

Comment

yes hes been a pro that long? So what? He barely had any amateur background (20 fights or so).

the main reason for saying that is the ones who pretty much shat on wilder all the time completely ignore the fact that he was getting ready to fight both those cheats... until they cheated and got ousted.

meanwhile those same ones where saying that wilder would never fight any of them etc.

just like now wilder wants AJ....

nope excuses left and right from everyone else on why AJ and wilder shouldnt fight... which is dumb imo
                    Neither has Joshua! such a bs excuse.

No i'm pretty sure wilder would fight anyone, but he didn't so there's no point in talking about it. He had a million chances to fight top contenders but simply didn't.. consistently.

Well the most idiotic things i've seen is people claiming Joshua is running Like since when? haha

Comment

?

and who exactly did hug fury beat?
                      Who exactly did anyone on either resume beat?

He's the most skillful fighter out of everyone, and imo would beat everyone on either guys resume.

That's my opinion, which I stated from the beginning. I also thought he beat Parker.

Comment

Working...
                      X