Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hearn: Wilder vs Breazele is already done. Wilder talks rubbish!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    People are so gullible.

They're all in on it together building the fight...
    Joshua's doing a heck of job hiding his voice too

Joshua is playing bıtch role I guess..

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      Your boys got his place in the limelight and running with it, good for him, taken it upon himself to build the hype. But lets not pretend Haymon and the other guys want the fight to happen next and leave money on the table.
      People are so gullible.

Like Deontay said '' we gone to smoke them out of there! we declare WAR BRING IT NO EXCUSES! '' I'm fired up listening to this podcast on replay!

Comment

Let the whole thing play out

Parker-Browne is being set up as the B-option if the Joshua talks don't play out the way they want. Wilder-Breazeale also seems to be in the works if the Whyte talks don't go the way that they want. To that, you still have Haye-Bellew in December.

For argument's sake, if Haye blasts out Bellew (I don't think that Tony would fight Joshua were he to win) and everything else goes to ****, you'd end up with Parker-Browne in Australia (Povetkin beats Hammer, takes the mandatory to Russia, and likely beats Parker for the title), you likely have Whyte vs Ortiz to become the WBC mandatory challenger in February, Wilder vs Breazeale happens in Alabama, and you likely end up with Joshua vs Haye at Wembley.

Not the biggest fights, but the pairings work out for the most part.

Now, it's down to making the deals work; $4m was too low an offer, but Wilder's not getting $7m either. $5m-$6m likely secures the deal. In terms of Parker, the leverage comes down to what options Joshua has instead for his fight; if Bellew cleans out Haye in the 2nd fight, they might bend more to Parker (or simply set the stage for the Pulev fight if he beats Oquendo to become WBA mandatory)

Comment

Well he aint getting the Joshua fight from you so what else can he do ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
            Now, it's down to making the deals work; $4m was too low an offer, but Wilder's not getting $7m either. $5m-$6m likely secures the deal. In terms of Parker, the leverage comes down to what options Joshua has instead for his fight; if Bellew cleans out Haye in the 2nd fight, they might bend more to Parker (or simply set the stage for the Pulev fight if he beats Oquendo to become WBA mandatory)
            When it comes down to it and it plays out how I think it plays out. Wilder will be on parity, at least on the US money. Joshuas gunna put up his end with the Miller fight, and Wilder will fight in the UK though not necessarily against Whyte, theres other options, and I think hes waiting to see what happens, rather than go straight with Whyte

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Parker-Browne is being set up as the B-option if the Joshua talks don't play out the way they want. Wilder-Breazeale also seems to be in the works if the Whyte talks don't go the way that they want. To that, you still have Haye-Bellew in December.

For argument's sake, if Haye blasts out Bellew (I don't think that Tony would fight Joshua were he to win) and everything else goes to ****, you'd end up with Parker-Browne in Australia (Povetkin beats Hammer, takes the mandatory to Russia, and likely beats Parker for the title), you likely have Whyte vs Ortiz to become the WBC mandatory challenger in February, Wilder vs Breazeale happens in Alabama, and you likely end up with Joshua vs Haye at Wembley.

Not the biggest fights, but the pairings work out for the most part.

The real problem is VADA CBP and the WBC WBA.

I mean.... if both orgs verify foul play I don't see how Ortiz can fight anytime soon or if its at the level of a Fury case.

Comment

This:

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Going in with this WWE ****. They know when theyre fighting. You all getting clowned by promotional hype. He said, she said. Vegas end of year.
                and this:

People are so gullible.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                  This:

and this:
                  Yes its all an act Joshua and Eddie Hearn are making themselves look like clowns on purpose.

Comment

Never reached out or tried to negotiate, but Wilder wants the fight though.

Comment

i'd like to see joshua vs stirveren if they dont fight next. stirverne would give him all kinds of problems. joshua has never fough someone on his level yet. wilders already been in there with some of the best. his resume speaks for itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X