Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    uhhh......

john molina jr vs ivan redkach
    Bad a** fight right there. Unfortunately the OP closed nominations for Fight of the YEAR Before the year was over ? Salido/Roman and Molina/Redkach IMO were Both better fights than AJ/ Wlad and Choco/Rungvisai . Magnitude and significance of the fight Do have a part in making FOTY but shouldn't be the main factors that make a Good fight get the vote over a Really Good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      bellew vs haye is your second runner up?

i'm glad you don't have a bwaa vote.
      I needed a good laugh today!

Comment

Jack-DeGale.....

Comment

At the time of watching it AJ vs Klitschko all the way. In hindsight the fight had a lot of lulls and the fight is less exciting when you already know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by augustboy View Post
            Rungvisai vs Gonzalez 1 and 2
            Rungvisai vs Gonzalez I for sure.

Rungvisai vs Gonzalez II just showed how devastated "Chocolatito" was from the first fight!

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
              Rungvisai by far. Shut Down the #1 P4P hype up to the point where HBO curled their original tail narratives and restructure their hypejobism...

Second set of steak knives go to GGG's career high amazing compubox performance in missing and not hurting a debut Light Welter from a country that makes delicious tacos.

Or Soul Survivors favorite nomination, Horn beating Pac and post shoulder injury performances to show...

Its just impossible for Pac to never lose right Soul? Like your Marquez was on roids posts?
              Sheesh. So moving up 4 weight classes and opposing the disadvantages of fighting against world class opp makes you a hype now, huh?

You, mistook ‘moving up from light welter’ (which im hoping you meant ‘super’ welter or you kinda just discredited your whole comment) for ‘a debut canelo-weighter going down from 164.’ And lastly you mean Horn getting a gift in Australia after his best impression of an mma billy goat against pacquiao.’ Just clarifying.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                Rungvisai vs Gonzalez I for sure.

Rungvisai vs Gonzalez II just showed how devastated "Chocolatito" was from the first fight!
                1 had a lot of doubters on which way the decision should've gone. I like 2 also because Rungvisai made sure there was no longer any doubters.

But, yeah, I take it he was no longer the same 'Chocolatito' after the first one.

Comment

Working...
                X