Adrien Broner About To Fight LMAO #YouMadImSpinnin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Agreed, he could've been successful in any era 👍🏻
    floyd was a dog at 130-35 too, just imagine if he fought like that at 47-54, oh my god lol

Comment

Broner is still a draw. Just gotta stand a little more close together with his legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial View Post
        floyd was a dog at 130-35 too, just imagine if he fought like that at 47-54, oh my god lol
        It's a shame his hands betrayed him a bit by the time he reached 147. I even remember him at 140 absolutely lighting Gatti up.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          It's a shame his hands betrayed him a bit by the time he reached 147. I even remember him at 140 absolutely lighting Gatti up.
          oh my god, his campaign at 140 was great. 3 tko's in 2005. one of those might of been at 47. but yeah, hes always had hand problems. ppl dont realize how good of a puncher he was at 30-35, he beat his hands up really good bcuz he hit hard and landed ALOT

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
            Broner is still a draw. Just gotta stand a little more close together with his legs.
            AB's problem is that he doesnt punch wen his defense is failing. he is so gun shy its cringy

Comment

ugh what a trashy human being ... pro boxer getting tough with some old foreign uber driver ,probably the only fight he'd actually be able to win clearly these days

"huh"....."huh" ....."huh"
              AB looking like the foreigner here lol

Comment

What a dumbass

Comment

broner was just joking but he pushed it harder with this forgien dude cause he looked at him as a non threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Krucial View Post
                    oh my god, his campaign at 140 was great. 3 tko's in 2005. one of those might of been at 47. but yeah, hes always had hand problems. ppl dont realize how good of a puncher he was at 30-35, he beat his hands up really good bcuz he hit hard and landed ALOT
                    He was a beast at 130, I remember when he beat up Genaro Hernandez who was the #1 guy at 130 at the time, I wasn't really sold on Floyd until that win. I remember Arum after the fight telling the media "this is the next superstar like SRR, SRL etc. After that performance I realised Floyd was special.

Comment

I guess he can't bounce back at this point. He could've been fun though.

Comment

Working...
                      X