Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry and his loaded Manny haterade threads...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Krucial View Post
    what do u mean cherrypicked? the fight was scheduled in 2011. your boy wanted to play hard ball for half the purse, bcuz he was asked to take the test. and he wanted to b well compensated before he took an L to floyd. stop it. your guy and his promoter ****d that prime fight up for u bro
    You get into the excuses. I don't.
    If a prime rival is an integral part of your fighting legacy. You make that fight happen. No excuses.

Comment

• Lmao yeah that was a ****ing stupid question

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        I can also see Manny catching Thurman who's defense is nothing to write home about. Plus is think Thurmans power is very overrated
        Yeah I cant argue with that, his power does appear to be vastly overrated. Still we are talking about a 38 year old semi-retired Pacquaio so I would still have a hard time favoring him against the current elite fighters in the division.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          If a prime rival is an integral part of your fighting legacy. You make that fight happen. No excuses.
          excuse? or do you mean facts? and its not up to me to make excuses, im just a fan lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            That's right Manny only had to say YES and the fight was in 2010, but Manny kept saying NO test or a test that you tell me when they coming and I want a cut off date, all is saying NO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Retarded View Post
              That's right Manny only had to say YES and the fight was in 2010, but Manny kept saying NO test or a test that you tell me when they coming and I want a cut off date, all is saying NO.

You're a spineless coward attacking a clean fighter who has never legitimately lost a boxing match.

Prostate cancer is your fine. Get it you slimy fuck. Get it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
                Yeah I cant argue with that, his power does appear to be vastly overrated. Still we are talking about a 38 year old semi-retired Pacquaio so I would still have a hard time favoring him against the current elite fighters in the division.
                Honestly i dont think Thurman is elite, He is a good boxer but very limited and hasn't really been tested.

Comment

Honestly i dont think Thurman is elite, He is a good boxer but very limited and hasn't really been tested.
                  Stop ducking Lou Cipher you little Bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    Stop ducking Lou Cipher you little Bitch.
                    I duck no man, now lets arrange it so i can see how tough you are in person..

Comment

I duck no man, now lets arrange it so i can see how tough you are in person..
                      Ill fuck you till you love me, faggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X