Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry and his loaded Manny haterade threads...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    pac vs algeiri, pac was coming off a win against bradley.

got called a cherry pick for fighting algeiri but didnt you just said when you win you can do this? lmao!! exposed again!
    I clowned the Algieiri fight because he was bum.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You seriously need mental help. I make fun of Manny alot.

What I posted was Manny is a 1st ballot HOF'er that earned the right to fight whomever he wished. Then I clowned Horn for being a schoolteacher. They are 2 separate things. You don't get that?

you thinking pointing out Horn was a schoolteacher is a diss shows you are immature and weak minded and need one of those mental coaches to get you to a point where you are not so easily offended by the truth.
      dont try to wiggle your way out of this!! "maybe manny should fight a school teacher again".

Comment

pac vs algeiri, pac was coming off a win against bradley.

got called a cherry pick for fighting algeiri but didnt you just said when you win you can do this? lmao!! exposed again!
        I really meant only the guys on Floyd's level. Manny isn't on that level. So yes, I have different standards for fighters lesser than Floyd.

Comment

I clowned the Algieiri fight because he was bum.
          "when you win, you can do this".. now its "im clowning horn, im clowning algeiri because he was a bum". did you clown berto too? "when you win, you can do this". lmao!!!

Comment

I really meant only the guys on Floyd's level. Manny isn't on that level. So yes, I have different standards for fighters lesser than Floyd.
            look at the flip flop now that you got exposed. LOL

so it WAS all about floyd. hahah!!

Comment

I hope Manny gets a shot at either Spence or Crawford. The sport would be better once he gets brutalized rather than having to watch him lose to school teachers.

Maybe he'd be better off fighting the lunch lady or the janitor rather than a schoolteacher.

lololololol

Comment

"when you win, you can do this".. now its "im clowning horn, im clowning algeiri because he was a bum". did you clown berto too? "when you win, you can do this". lmao!!!
                I clowned them well before I made this most recent post.

look at the flip flop now that you got exposed. LOL

so it WAS all about floyd. hahah!!
                Clearly, I didn't make myself clear. I sincerely apologize for that.

I have different standards for fighters lesser than Floyd. Manny is inferior so when he does something I look at it the same I do if a Ghost or a Berto did it.

Comment

lololololol
                  What is wrong with this? Teachers are usually tougher than lunch ladies or janitors. I was trying to get Manny a win. I figured you'd appreciate this since you got mad I said Spence and Crawford would lbrutalize him.

Man, some people are just never happy!

Comment

What is wrong with this? Teachers are usually tougher than lunch ladies or janitors. I was trying to get Manny a win. I figured you'd appreciate this since you got mad I said Spence and Crawford would lbrutalize him.

Man, some people are just never happy!
                    "when you win, you can do this".

Comment

I clowned them well before I made this most recent post.

Clearly, I didn't make myself clear. I sincerely apologize for that.

I have different standards for fighters lesser than Floyd. Manny is inferior so when he does something I look at it the same I do if a Ghost or a Berto did it.
                      "when you win, you can do this".

Comment

Working...
                      X