Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Larry and his loaded Manny haterade threads...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    You talking about Larry "Vodka Breath" Merchant or Larry "I Got My Ass Kicked By White Boys Every Day As A Kid So I'm Making My Son Learn How To Pretend To Be A Boxer So I Can Brag About How Hard My Son Is Even Though He Will Still Get His Pockets Ran In A Street Fight Nine Times out Of Ten" XXX ?
    lmao..................

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      wtf???? He is a top 10 ww and a ATG..I just asked a question, why does it have to be a hate thread?? Ya'll act like he has no shot, i think he beats Thurman to be honest
      You think current Pacquaio beats Thurman? I'd be very interested to know the reason why you think this?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        oh really?? when pac fought vargas and won the ww title then fought horn next. didnt pac got all the backlash on here from the floyd fans including yourself? "school teacher". let that sink in. LOL!!!!!!
        Uhh that is because Horn was a school teacher in real life, we weren't calling him that.

OMFG, you didn't realize he really was a teacher. LMFAO!!!

Comment

so you're saying floyd vs thurman would have done less than floyd vs berto? lmao!

wasnt thurman the wba ww champ?
          No, just that Berto was the more accomplished name at that point.

No, the interim champ. He had just fought Ghost that March.
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 11-08-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

hold this for all winners then!! the irony of you saying im only saying this for fighters that i dont like. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Uh, i do.

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            aka, i'm cool with floyd's cherrypicks
            Yes, I am ok with Floyd's resume. That is why he is going to the HOF.

I can understand why a Manny fan like you would try and poke holes in it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              yes.

No, the interim champ. He had just fought Ghost that March.
              floyd vs an undefeated, young lion in alvarez did record #'s...

nothing's to say that the same couldn't have happened with thurman...

Comment

Uh, i do.

Yes, I am ok with Floyd's resume. That is why he is going to the HOF.

I can understand why a Manny fan like you would try and poke holes in it.
                i doubt if you are ok with floyd's resume, by the way you come up with boatloads of excuses for it...

Comment

i doubt if you are ok with floyd's resume, by the way you come up with boatloads of excuses for it...
                  Correcting you with facts when you post something incorrect isn't making excuses.

Comment

floyd vs an undefeated, young lion in alvarez did record #'s...

nothing's to say that the same couldn't have happened with thurman...
                    Yeah this makes sense. Thurman might do as much as Canelo back then.

Comment

Correcting you with facts when you post something incorrect isn't making excuses.
                      lol...is that what you call yourself doing?, because it always reads like one big long excuse every time...

Comment

Working...
                      X